EMA/FDA/MHRA Rushed approval of shots w/out safety data
Leaked emails of communications between FDA (USA), EMA (Europe) and MHRA (UK), show that they approved the vaccines in November 2020 before receiving evidence of safety due to political pressure and that they colluded across agencies to rush it through.
- In the following leaked emails of communications between FDA, EMA and MHRA, it is revealed that these 3 regulatory organisations appear to have set a schedule to have the vaccines approved by Christmas, prior to receiving all the necessary evidence to make that approval.
- The timeline appears to have been set by Azar (USA Health Secretary, under President Trump).
- The 3 regulatory agencies were frantically collaborating and coordinating the schedules upon which they were meant to approve these vaccines before all the evidence was in.
What these emails prove, is the question on those who can’t believe the “whole world would have to be in on it”. This is a common belief “how could these huge agencies with hundreds of people collude to approve these injections?” – these emails are the evidence that shows how it’s done / how they did it. It shows that the colluded across countries to rush through the approval, and what mechanism was “invented as they went along” to approve an ‘un-approvable’ product.
- The FDA issued an initial emergency use authorization (EUA) to the shot on Dec. 11, 2020.
- The MHRA approved the vaccine for the U.K. on Dec. 2, 2020 – nine days before the FDA’s issuance of an EUA.
- Meanwhile, the EMA approved the vaccine for the entirety of Europe ten days later on Dec. 21, 2020.
“If anybody asks you: ‘How can you say that there’s a global conspiracy? These are huge agencies in separate countries with separate rules.’ Well, here’s the evidence of a global conspiracy. They’re exchanging emails with each other about how to shove this through the door faster,” (01)
- Sasha Latypova built two businesses in pharma over 20+ years, supporting companies like Pfizer and J&J in running clinical trials.
- She sold both businesses, and in 2014, retired to spend more time on the ski slopes. Fast-forward to 2020, and SARS-CoV-2 drags her back into an industry she thought she had waved goodbye to forever.
- She has more than two decades of experience in pharmaceutical and medical device R&D. She specialized in collecting and analyzing data from global clinical trials.
- BMJ 2021; The EMA covid-19 data leak, and what it tells us about mRNA instability 372 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n627 (Published 10 March 2021) BMJ 2021;372:n627 (05)
- European Medicines Agency. Cyberattack on the European Medicines Agency (press release). 2020. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/cyberattack-european-medicines-agency (06)
- European Medicines Agency. European public assessment report (EPAR) 2020. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/comirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf (07)
- European Medicines Agency. Cyberattack on EMA—update 6. (press release). 2021. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/cyberattack-ema-update-6 (08)
- US Food and Drug Administration. Emergency use authorization (EUA) for an unapproved product review memorandum. 2020. https://www.fda.gov/media/144416/download (09)
- Garde D. The story of mRNA: how a once-dismissed idea became a leading technology in the covid vaccine race. STAT News 2020. https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-story-of-mrna-how-a-once-dismissed-idea-became-a-leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/ (10)
- Ulm JW. Rapid response. Re: Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us. BMJ 2020. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037/rr-19 (11)
- Although part 2 video (above) says that you can download emails here: https://www.howbad.info/emails.html – I did not see a link to the emails on that page (although one link returns a 404 error). I did however find 2 lots of downloads on the covidvaccinereactions.com website 1.) EMA Pfizer Leak (Web) Telegram EMA Emails, Telegram EMA Files, and 2.) Leaked Ventavia Documents on Pfizer Trial (the 2nd link is related to the BMJ Trial Whistleblower that I wrote about here and here. (12)
- See more Team Enigma Videos on their Channel, and their Data/Downloads are available on https://howbad.info/ or https://www.howbadismybatch.com/ (13)
Posts tagged “Team Enigma Research“:
- Abstractor Tool to Search all Pfizer Docs
- EMA/FDA/MHRA Rushed approval of shots w/out safety data
- Did Pfizer Do Any Safety Studies for mRNA Injections?
- Robert Malone MD explains his Moderna Injury and how to check if you had a Toxic Batch
- Wow very Interesting Vaccine Batch Report (1 in 200 Harmful Batches – by Design?)
See Category “Rigged-Vaccines” or Posts Tagged “Pfizer“
|01↩||Sasha Latypova on Dr Jane Ruby’s Show “Leaked Emails Reveal Operation Warp Speed pushed International Medical Racketeering, Feb 21, 2022|
|02↩||Leaked Emails: Part 1 – February 18, 2022|
|03↩||Leaked Emails: Part 2 – March 12, 2022|
|04↩||Leaked Emails: Part 3 – March 17, 2022|
|05↩||BMJ 2021; The EMA covid-19 data leak, and what it tells us about mRNA instability 372 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n627 (Published 10 March 2021) BMJ 2021;372:n627|
|06↩||European Medicines Agency. Cyberattack on the European Medicines Agency (press release). 2020. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/cyberattack-european-medicines-agency|
|07↩||European Medicines Agency. European public assessment report (EPAR) 2020. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/assessment-report/comirnaty-epar-public-assessment-report_en.pdf|
|08↩||European Medicines Agency. Cyberattack on EMA—update 6. (press release). 2021. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/cyberattack-ema-update-6|
|09↩||US Food and Drug Administration. Emergency use authorization (EUA) for an unapproved product review memorandum. 2020. https://www.fda.gov/media/144416/download|
|10↩||Garde D. The story of mRNA: how a once-dismissed idea became a leading technology in the covid vaccine race. STAT News 2020. https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-story-of-mrna-how-a-once-dismissed-idea-became-a-leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/|
|11↩||Ulm JW. Rapid response. Re: Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us. BMJ 2020. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037/rr-19|
|12↩||EMA Pfizer Leak (Web) Telegram EMA Emails, Telegram EMA Files|
|13↩||Team Enigma Videos | Team Enigma Websites: https://howbad.info/ or https://www.howbadismybatch.com/|