Create your own Original brandable report
Sure, you can keep using Brian’s Free PDF that he provided, but personally, I think that’s just great for those getting started, and for those who are lazy or who haven’t a clue about creating their own, but I think the real power is when you create something viral that advertises only you, not Brian as well (no offence to Brian – we all know he’s fantastic, but we also know that people may choose to signup under Brian instead of us because his links are all over that free report).
I think you are now ready to create your own PDF and advertise you :)
Viral Marketing or “Word of Mouth” advertising Defined
Viral marketing describes any strategy that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others, creating the potential for exponential growth in the message’s exposure and influence. Like viruses, such strategies take advantage of rapid multiplication to explode the message to thousands, millions, etc. Off the net, viral marketing has been referred to as “word-of-mouth”. But on the net, it’s called “viral marketing”.
What will your report be about?
- The same route as Brian.. and write a PDF for potential SGR marketers?
- One based on the Law of Attraction?
- The Science of Getting Rich?
- The Secret?
- Bob Proctor? Jack Canfield? Michael Beckwith?
No matter what you choose, I think any of the above subjects will get people like myself to download.. would it get you as well? So choose the one you’re most comfortable writing about and let’s get started :)
All you have to do is think up 12-15 article topics in sequence and write about them. Each page should be around 700 to 1000 words, full of useful information, not information people could get for free. Or if it’s information they can get for free, but is hard to find.. great – people would rather download your PDF that’s right there, than surf for hours wasting their time finding the information.
Writing your content
The best way to get a good amount of original information without writing it yourself is to interview experts in the field. Interview people who have used The Law of Attraction and had astounding results, interview people who have used the SGR course and had amazing changes in their life. Are you in a position to directly interview any of the teachers from The Secret?
Or use a similar formula that we used with our autoresponder course:
How to Generate Content fast:
Step A: Print out all of the content from your topic that you can find online.
Step B: Photocopy relevant passages from books and magazines (also Public Domain Content, ie: Science of Getting Rich book)
Step C: Re-write content in your own words, and use the articles you’ve found as a model for structuring your content.
Step D: Tackle the process with an eye on the problem/solution formula of pre-selling.
- Make sure you put a “Subscribe to my newsletter” in your rebrandable report.
Tools you’ll need:
- Begin writing in Microsoft Word, and then convert it to PDF with Adobe Acrobat if you have it, or a free PDF convertor (supplied in the downloads)
- PDF Templates (supplied in the downloads section). PDF templates is basically “backgrounds” for Microsoft word that make your “ebook” prettier.
- Re-Brandable – to get maximum exposure, you’ll want to take a leaf out of Brian’s page and have your PDF available for your affiliates to use as well, I’ll write instructions on this soon.
Tips for Promoting your new Report:
- How to promote your ebook in a big way. (Written by the great guys over at Leadsleap)
- If you have any “share” file programs, like emule, torrent, etc. then make your PDF report shared in that folder so that others can download it.
- Upload it to sites that allow people to share files.
- Create a Video about it
- Create a Slideshow about it
- Create Squeeze pages about it, and for it.