Brain Initiative: Want millions to MK Ultra Humanity? Job Opportunities
So I was fact-checking another post that is still in drafts (looking up conflict$ in a paper I was quoting) and found myself on the BRAIN Initiative Alliance website. They currently have 71 Open Opportunities and 228 Closed Opportunities listed and the first one I clicked on was a grant for 10 million dollars.
For USD $10 million dollars, you can get a grant to develop a “novel approach to monitor and manipulate brain activity in human and non-human primate brain.”
Evil pays very well. No wonder “scientists” aren’t speaking up. Reminds me of the movie “The Cube”.
It would take days to go through all the opportunities and I have hundreds of other things that I’m currently working on, but I did want to at least point out the amount of money that is being spent on this kind of research that can be used for “good” and unfortunately in this day and age, more likely for “evil”. Some of them contain NO details at all when you click on them (either the grant # is listed but no details about the project, or the details are completely not available at all).
Here are the grant funding opportunities listed in the last 90 days:
Of the 228 Closed Opportunities, you can only view 6 of them (and only the brief):
|DARPA-BAA-16-24||TNT||APR 1, 2016||JUN 2, 2016|
|DARPA-BAA-16-09||NESD||JAN 21, 2016||APR 14, 2016|
|DARPA-BAA-15-34||RAM Replay||APR 27, 2015||JUN 26, 2015|
|DARPA-BAA-15-06||ElectRx||DEC 11, 2014||FEB 25, 2015|
|DARPA-BAA-14-08||RAM||NOV 7, 2013||JAN 23, 2014|
|DARPA-BAA-14-09||SUBNETS||JAN 1, 2013||APR 22, 2014|
Notes from briefly looking at the closed opportunities:
- DARPA seeks innovative proposals to develop technology for enhancing cognitive skill learning in healthy adults by using noninvasive peripheral neurostimulation to promote synaptic plasticity in the brain. The Targeted Neuroplasticity Training (TNT) program will elucidate the anatomical and functional map of the underlying neural circuity involved in regulating synaptic plasticity. The program seeks to demonstrate peripheral modulation of the neural circuit, connect neuroplasticity with cognitive improvements, and optimize intervention protocols for long term retention with no side effects.
- DARPA seeks proposals to design, build, demonstrate, and validate a neural interface platform capable of recording from more than 1,000,000 neurons and stimulating more than 100,000 neurons in proposer-defined regions of the human auditory, visual and somatosensory cortex. The complete system must demonstrate high-precision detection, transduction, and encoding of neural activity.
- RAM Replay
- The DARPA RAM Replay program is interested in investigating memory replay with respect to the consolidation of episodic memories and newly learned skills, and how these memories are recalled and utilized by humans during subsequent task performance. Respondents to this BAA must propose novel approaches to quantitatively model various parameters associated with human memory replay, and to utilize this model in the development of interventions that assess quality of replay and enable and improve associated memory recall during operationally relevant tasks.
- The DARPA ElectRx program seeks innovative research proposals for creating closed-loop neuromodulation systems that utilize innate neurophysiological circuits to achieve therapeutic benefits. To achieve this goal, ElectRx will simultaneously drive biological understanding and technology development. Specifically, ElectRx is looking to develop and leverage fundamental understanding of the anatomy and physiology of neural circuits in the spinal cord or peripheral nerves that mediate health status. This knowledge will be leveraged to design and demonstrate feedback-controlled neuromodulation systems for the direct regulation of immune system functions and CNS disorders. In parallel, technology development focused on next-generation minimally-invasive neural interfaces and biosensors will enable interaction with the neurophysiology of interest at unmatched spatiotemporal resolution, precision, and specificity. These neuromodulation treatments will be tuned automatically and continuously to the unique physiology of each individual and will produce no off-target effects.
- DARPA seeks new methods for analysis and decoding of neural signals in order to understand how neural stimulation could be applied to facilitate recovery of memory encoding following brain injury. Ultimately, it is desired to develop a prototype implantable neural device that enables recovery of memory in a human clinical population. Additionally, the program encompasses the development of quantitative models of complex, hierarchical memories and exploration of neurobiological and behavioral distinctions between memory function using the implantable device versus natural learning and training.
- DARPA seeks to develop a new understanding of complex, systems-based disorders of the brain. A major goal of this effort is to deliver a platform technology for precise therapy in humans living with neuropsychiatric and neurologic disease, including veterans and active duty soldiers suffering from mental health issues. Methods developed through this program will use neural recording and stimulation to close the loop on therapeutic treatment in individuals who receive minimal benefits from currently available treatments. This program could lead to improved knowledge of multiple neural subnetworks of the brain that are involved in disease and illness. This program combines novel device development, complex modeling of behaving human neural systems, clinical neurology, and animal research in order to advance the understanding and translation of safe, effective neurotechnological therapies.
Posts tagged: BRAIN Initiative
- Sentient World – Militarizing our Bodies
- [Part III] Mass-mind-control (2000-2022)
- [2e] Game is over: Magnetic phenomenon & The Graphene Flagship
- Conference: The Game is Over [1/6]
- Brain Initiative: Want millions to MK Ultra Humanity? Job Opportunities
- Vaccine/EMF-enabled Mind-Control [Hypothesis & Refs]
- C19 Vial Contents Summary (Presentation & Paper comparing 26 Labs from 16 countries)
- “Voice in your head” military weapon only you can hear & other mass-mind-control methods since the 1940s
- Former DARPA/DoD Scientist on Neuro-AI Mind-Control & Virus Weapons on ‘Ignorant Humanity’ 
- Mark of the Beast theory – Summary of Evidence
- Magnetic Phenomenon is Real
- Graphene Toxicity Reports & Scientific Publications
- Weaponizable ‘brain science & nano-scale controllable robotics’ that can be aerosolized (Modern Warfare)
- COVID-19 Spartacus Letter