This page will be dedicated to things for local bartering. I reside in Warrenheip 7 mins out of Ballarat, and can also take things to my sister’s place in Caroline Springs, Melbourne.
Items & Services I’m interested in:
All types of cleaning services:
- Carpet Steam-Cleaning for the lounge-room only (prefer chemical-free or green as possible).
- Oven-Cleaning – I don’t use it often, but it probably regularly needs a clean, and I’m not up for the task.
- Bathroom (Bath) & Ensuite Cleaning
- Window Cleaning (apartment)
- Car-Clean (inside or out)
- Van-Clean (I’m wanting to sell my campervan and it needs to look pretty for sale – inside & out – needs vacuuming of broken-windscreen-glass in the front)
Cat food for 5 stray kittens
There are 3 kittens & 1 mama cat & 1 sister cat that currently live in our apartment block that I feed twice a day.
– Do you have any cat food that your cats won’t eat? These strays eat out of the garbage bins to stay alive, other than the cat food I buy for them, and they haven’t turned their nose up at the food other cats deny.
– Even better if you want to come and save them. Many have been rescued (there were lots of litters up here), but the last 4 were too smart for the rescuers and they aren’t coming back for them.
Balcony edible-plants (not seeds). I grow food on the balcony but they didn’t last the weather extremes, so I now I have “dirt” instead of established herbs. Also maybe some manure or good soil for planting such things. Prefer small, edible or “useful” plants such as:
– Herbs: Sage, Parsley, Basil, Coriander, Curry
– Other: Chilli, Garlic, Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Spring Onion, Rocket
– Lavender, Medicinal plants, and Edible flowers.
Indoor-plants that look pretty & naturally improve air-quality, such as:
Areca Palm, Elephant Ear Philodendron, Lady Palm, Bamboo Plant, Rubber Plant, Bamboo Palm, Spider Plant, Snake Plant, etc.
- Ballarat-Central resident for barter-swaps. As I live in Warrenheip, I’m looking for someone who lives more central where I can drop-off products that I list online for others in Ballarat to pickup.
(Guessing this will only appeal to someone who already regularly has people coming to their house for trades).
- Air-Purifiers of any kind, Oxygen concentrators, etc.
- Updated GPS Sat-Nav (mine is over a decade old and doesn’t have all the new Ballarat suburbs)
- Spare NutriNinja Cups / Jugs – that match the 700W version.
- Updated Samsung mobile phone (currently have Samsung 5)
- Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Hair Cut
- X-Box Kinect Singing or Dancing games
- Fruit or Vegetable boxes – especially
– Lemons, Oranges, Limes, Mandarins
– Cucumber, Grapes (with seeds), Watermelon (with seeds),
– Organic Apples, Carrots, Avocados
– Chilli, Garlic, Onion, Turmeric, Ginger,
– Zucchini, Silverbeet, Kale, Beetroot, Celery, Spinach
– Berries, Watermelon
(Only interested in foods I can make fresh juices or smoothies with)
- Dried Sage Bundles.
- Lavender & Peppermint Essential Oils
- Salt Lamps
Non-mainstream ancient or modern spiritual books, especially channelled or non-mainstream Gnostic or related books.
- Jane Roberts, Carla Rueckert
- Paul Selig, Darryl Anka
- Tom Campbell, Gregg Braden, Bruce Lipton
- Barbara Marciniak, Laura Knight-Jadczyk, JZ Knight
- A Course in Miracles, Akashic Records
- Edgar Cayce, Dolores Cannon, Michael Newton
- Napoleon Hill, Aldous Huxley
- David Icke, David Wilcock
- Daniel Quinn, Lee Carroll, Lee Harris, Gary Temple Bodley
- Paul McKenna, Dr. Joe Dispenza
- any kind of spiritual enlightenment, or even scriptures related to the Gita, Tao, or Mysticism, etc.
- IChing books