Ballarat Candidates Federal Election [May 2022]
Vote the Majors Last!
So who else do we have and who are they? This post is my “homework & notes” looking into who else we can vote for in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia in the Federal Election to vote against the Social Credit System, Great Reset, and Permanent Technocratic Enslavement to Globalists for future generations.
Here are our non-major candidates for Ballarat in the House of Representatives: (Click each to open my notes)
Rosalie TAXIS, One Nation
Sadly, she doesn’t seem to exist online – not a single photo or write-up found. She also doesn’t seem to exist on the One Nation website – not even an “about” blurb. She also hasn’t attended Eureka Stockade or any known electoral events. Can’t find her on social media. Who is she? Does she even live in Ballarat? Does she even exist?
- Website: onenation.org.au/ballarat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s possible that this Facebook account belongs to her (https://www.facebook.com/rosalie.taxis), but it could be a different person. The reason it’s possible is because in 2021, this profile was a member of the Australian Christian Lobby, she’s anti the Digital ID bill, calling out the climate-hoax, mask mandates, and the jabs. Support for Julian Assange. But zero mention of One Nation or Ballarat anywhere. So could be just a coincidence – someone with the same name.
Apparently she was the One Nation candidate for South Brisbane at the 2020 Queensland state election. Which makes me wonder if she is even living in Ballarat? It’s possible that she’s a Naturopath living in Brisbane based on everything I’ve searched so far.
Kerryn SEDGMAN, Australian Federation Party
Rebuild Australian Sovereignty by winding back the extremes of globalisation and re-establishing self-reliance.
- Unify the nation
- Proper Education – not education that programmes the government narrative, rather education that unleashes the potential of the individual child to enable them to become thinkers who question
- Farmers – Drought-proof, reversal of water commoditisation, re-educating on how the regeneration of their soils will lead to improved water & carbon retention
- Climate – soil regeneration, community and household food plots
- Small & Med Business – Lifeblood of economy
- Seniors – system, taxation and care reforms
- National Security – Domestically our water, food and fuel supplies have been compromised. Rebuild our manufacturing and production capacity. Rebuild the security and protection of our nation. Stop intervening in conflict without question.
- Affordable Housing
- Health – question policy makers and regulators who have allowed corporate agendas to override logical and critical thought. Accessible to all. Never again endure loss of medical freedoms and choices. Anti-coercive government policy at any level.
- Resources – belong to all Australians, not just a few. Invest into significant infrastructure projects to unlock the wealth of the nation.
- Transparency, Trust, Courage, Freedom.
- Human rights, protection from unnecessary government surveillance, freedom of speech, freedom of movement, freedom of religion, freedom of choice, bodily autonomy.
- Family & Parental choice and beliefs in determining the welfare of their children without fear of Government interference.
- Rid of top-down governments.
- Democracy where elected members serve the people and not the party.
- Supporter of Dr Mark Hobart which is a big plus xo
- Called out the govt police army staging help to the floods.
- Website: ausfedparty.com.au/candidate/kerryn-sedgwick/
- Website: ausfedparty.com.au
- Facebook: Kerryn-Sedgman-for-Ballarat-Electorate-Australian-Federation-Party
- Facebook: facebook.com/kerryn.sedgman
- Email: email@example.com
- Policies: ausfedparty.com.au/policies
Notes from Candidate Profile:
After travelling the world in the 70’s & 80’s I returned to settle on the land running a 1200 acre cattle farm near Mallacoota, developing sustainable farming and food systems. Being inspired by natural living, I chose a career path as Natural Health Practitioner and Educator specialising in Myotherapy, Herbal Medicine & Kinesiology. In 2014 my husband Derek and I bought a mud brick and stone house on five acres in Wheatsheaf. We apply our Permaculture principles to life and live as simply and sustainably as possible. I write, research, run a practice and retreats.
I graduated with an equivalent degree in Sports Medicine and Applied Sciences in1987 at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University (RMIT) in Myotherapy. After qualifying as Australia’s Touch For Health Instructor Trainer I was appointed to the Faculty of the International Kinesiology College in 1991. I co – founded the first accredited Kinesiology College in 1994 teaching Diploma and Advanced Diploma students who could receive a degree from Charles Sturt University. A world’s first.
Notes from Facebook:
Re: The Agriculture Legislation Amendment Bill 2022.
Notes from Website:
Terri Elizabeth PRYSE-SMITH, United Australia Party
- Shared posts from the Covid Medical Network – which is a big plus
- Anti experimental pharma-products being injected into you again & again
- Anti medical tyranny & Pro Informed-consent
- Pro early treatment
- Anti implants in our brain from the elite lunatics from the world economic forum
- Pro freedom
- Anti censorship, Protecting Free Speech from Foreign Tech Giants
- Anti net-zero scam
- Anti Digital ID
- Anti lockdowns & mandates
- Max 3% interest-rate on home loans
- Wipe out the trillion-dollar debt
- Restore freedom of choice
- Abolish HECS debts for students
- No Domestic Vaccine Passports
- Abolish National Cabinet
- Exclude Lobbyists: The United Australia Party believes lobbyists should be excluded from holding official positions in political parties.
- Increase age pension by $180 a fortnight
- Website: unitedaustraliaparty.org.au/candidate/terripryse-smith
- Facebook: facebook.com/Terri.Pryse.Smith.UAP.Ballarat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Policies: unitedaustraliaparty.org.au/national_policy
- Flyers: unitedaustraliaparty.org.au/flyers
- Twitter: twitter.com/unitedausparty
Notes from Articles:
Ms Pryse-Smith has publicly stated her support for an end to vaccine mandates on her social media accounts. The United Australia Party has pledged to freeze home interest rates at three percent and repay the national debt with natural resources. JunctionJournalism May 5, 2022
Notes from Facebook: (interestingly, this is the only candidate where I can’t “embed posts” directly from Facebook – so the government definitely has “censorship” in the palm of their hands)
UAP members, volunteers and fellow Australians! This is the most important election we will face in our lifetimes. We face a terrible threat from the global elites and we’ve already seen them flex their muscles with the pandemic, lock downs, controlling our lives, freezing bank accounts and planning how to hack the human being. We should all know this is just the beginning. They are slowly but surely extending their powers and shutting down our freedoms. We can’t let this happen!
We know we can’t trust our government. Liberal and Labor are two wings on the same bird and seem to be signed up to this agenda. We must vote them out and start afresh with honest government. We are now at war. We must face this peril with strength and courage. It’s not easy. Many of us don’t want to admit we are losing our freedoms and the future we thought we had.
It’s time for us to step up. Time to roll up our sleeves, get to the polling booths and give our government the strongest message we can – that we are as mad as hell and we will not take this tyranny! And believe me, we can win this. There are more of us than you realise. We are angry, frustrated and outraged at what they are doing to us.
To quote Churchill, “….victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival”.
Fight with us, volunteer at the polling booths, be part of the victory I know we can achieve! UAP stands up for our freedom. If you don’t think your liberties are being eroded, then please wake up; the massive debt, the outrageous green energy cons, the absurd gender and race beat ups, the destructive vaccine mandates (for a jab now looking like doing more harm than good)……we are being hoodwinked but we are not going down without a fight! May 7, 2022
We must never forget what our government has done to us via tyrannical, uneven and illogical vax mandates. Please don’t forget the folk ‘banned’ from their golf club for not being vaxxed. A golf club for God’s sake! Where people gather and walk the course to chat, share stories and exercise. Does Dan Andrews know how crushed our Ballarat people were, cut off from their hobby, their mates? Forced to stay home, isolated and afraid. Shame on the golf clubs who caved into these ridiculous rules. And shame on those who supported Dan Andrews cruel lockdowns. He ruined lives and businesses, sent many bankrupt, left people depressed and many suicidal. How does he sleep at night? May 3, 2022
Labor to buy 40 % of your home to address ‘housing crisis’. Is this a Klaus Schwab WEF Forum or Labor Policy? How do people feel about the Govt owning part of their home? What happens if house prices fall? Will the govt pay Stamp Duty? Albo and money – a diabolically bad combo. Only the United Australia Party has a plan to SAVE your home (not own it ). We’ll cap interest rates at 3% for 5 years and save your home and your freedom. Vote UAP! May 3, 2022
To paraphrase Paul Collits in The Spectator, “Those affected most by Covid totalitarianism – the unjabbed and jobless, the families whose elders died alone and in fear, the isolated interstate loved ones, the stranded Aussies overseas, the small businesses destroyed, the mentally ill, the families living with suicide and so many others must be wondering – what was it all about? What justice can we expect? Will anyone pay? Do not any of those responsible feel the need to explain themselves? How do they sleep at night? The unforgivable silence of the political class is deafening”. Vote for the party that will make them accountable, vote UAP. May 3, 2022
Notes from Website:
Born and bred in Melbourne, Terri is the daughter of hard-working parents who loved politics and community. Her career in education then as a small business owner makes Terri well aware of the challenges and satisfaction involved in running a business and leading in the community.
Terri says “I am immensely proud of being an Australian and I am proud of our history and achievements. I am determined to see Australia regain its confidence and common sense, starting with the Ballarat electorate.”
Alex GRAHAM, Independent (Daylesford)
From what I can tell, he’s mostly focused on the Banking & Financial Systems fraud. His motto is “Rebirthing our Democracy”
- Open Letter PDF
- Website: Vote1alexgraham.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/vote1AlexGraham
- Website: spiritualbusyness.com
- Interview: May 4, 2022
- Petition: change.org/p/rebirthing-our-democracy
Notes from website:
Notes from Interviews:
Ballarat Federal Election 2019: Meet Alex Graham, your ‘interdependent’ candidate for Ballarat
– The Courier – May 2, 2019
“I make a device called a water transformer. What it does to water is just out of this world – it restores its energy and vitality. It’s not a filter, it’s a water transformer, it’s a frequency generator. I have a friend here in Australia – the technology belongs to him, and I just happen to make it. There is no pollution on our planet that he can’t transform – and all with frequency generators.”
“I think there are some wonderful people out there. Catherine King is one of those – trying to do a magnificent job – and I say what fails them is economic modelling, every time.”^^^^ ???? wtf ?!?!?!?!!
Why the need to rebirth our democracy?
“Because our democracy was hijacked at birth under Section 51 item IV of our Constitution, which gives the power to our government to borrow money on the public credit of the Commonwealth of Australia,”
“Alex is pro-choice, anti-mandates, anti-career politicians, believes in the introduction of a Federal ICAC, would fully fund the issue of child poverty to abolish it forever, and place a ban on corporate lobbyists and pork barrelling.”
- Both Lincoln & Kennedy attempted to do this, both trying to bypass the Rothschilds’ Federal Reserve (Lincoln ‘Green backs’, JFK ‘signed exec order which would give US govt power to issue currency’), both were assassinated.
- So yes, it is a solution – “the” solution perhaps, but unless you first wake up the entire planet to Rothschilds control over every aspect of our lives, they still have control over every missile, army, and corporation. We have a problem with attempting what you want to do as long as people continue to choose Money over Ethics.
- They wipe out any country that attempts to break free. Every country that attempts to unhook from their control, gets a war, and every leader who calls them out gets exterminated or overthrown.
- In the Year 2000, there were only 8 countries without a Rothschild-owned central bank (Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, Syria, & Iran). We can see what has happened to almost all of those in the past 2 decades.
- Hold space for the solution and keep educating people, but what is your plan to overcome the hands that pull the military strings? We need more people cultivating-solutions in this area. If we attempt to unhook, they simply wipe us out.
- ~ Penny’s random thoughts on Alex’s policies
Julia McGRATH, Liberal Democratic Party
- Supports Independent Free Press.
- Supports Julian Assange
- Anti Digital ID
- Anti-Government Hacking
- Anti-Government collecting our metadata
- Anti-Abolishing Cash
- Anti Ausnet Towers. Property Rights to Land-Owners before Powerlines.
- Posted the Fauci Oct 2019 vid.
- Flat-Tax System
- Anti being governed by small group of elites
- Posted Topher’s Political Cartel video.
- Supports Recalling Elections
- Supports an Education System reform to decentralise decision-making and give power back to parents & students.
- Website: ldp.org.au/bio_julia_mcgrath
- Facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100079606248662
- Freedom Manifesto: ldp.org.au/freedom | PDF
Notes from Facebook:
LDP support free thinking, free speech, free expression and the space for us to all be our eccentric, individual selves. Whilst Borges said that censorship is the mother of metaphor, we should not be forced to become poets just to express our thoughts. We may hear things we disagree with or think are stupid. We can do whatever we want with those ideas. Including ignoring or rejecting ideas we dislike or find ignoble. Censorship and book burning have no place in a free society. May 7, 2022
Federal government debt is now well beyond $800,000,000,000.This does not include local gov, state gov, or private debt. Australia also has an aging population. Our median age increased from 29.3 in 1980 to 38 in 2020.This election we need to be rational and realistic about how we will work together to balance our books. It is time to stop saddling the youth with our debt. It is time to break the harmful debt mindset that seems to plague the corridors of Canberra. May 6, 2022
LDP supports removal of internal travel restrictions, an end to emergency powers, abolishing domestic vaccine passports, and making vaccines voluntary. Never abandon Australians trying to return from overseas. Never lockdown again. Support freedom from covid alarmism by voting LDP this election. April 12, 2022
Hi I’m Julia McGrath, your Liberal Democrats (LDP) candidate for Ballarat. I grew up in Creswick and now reside in Ballarat. First and foremost, I believe that, where competent to do so, individuals should be treated as rational actors, capable of exercising judgement and choice according to their own values. I also believe that the role of government should be to provide a limited range of core functions and services which are consistent with a safe and civilised society and do not unnecessarily constrain a person’s rights, autonomy or privacy.
I have thrown my hat in the ring at this election to stand alongside individuals in Ballarat who have fought like hell to make decisions for themselves, their families and their businesses and those who seek to flourish in business and employment and those who simply wish to pursue their right to private enjoyment of their own property. I will be running for the House of Representatives, in the 21 May 2022 federal election .If you are looking for an alternative to the major parties or are still undecided, please check out our core values and policies here: https://www.ldp.org.au/our_philosophy
With a greater presence at the table, the LDP will press for a post-covid recovery which reduces the size and cost of government, prioritises the repayment of debt, lowers taxes and cuts red tape – which, we believe, are the conditions required for people and businesses to flourish. If you agree please share my page with family and friends, and help me spread the word to the electorate of Ballarat. April 6, 2022
Notes from Website:
Policy 1: Covid Alarmism
Policy 2: Recall Elections
Policy 3: Debt & Deficit
Policy 4: Low, Flat Taxes
Policy 5: Voluntary Superannuation
Policy 6: Small Business
Policy 7: Cheap & Reliable Energy
Policy 8: Decentralised Education
Policy 9: Free Speech
Policy 10: Freedom from Surveillance
Useful Election Links & Videos:
Useful Website Links:
I did the “Political Compass Test” above, and apparently the box they want to put me in is a “Left Libertarian”, not the “Right-Wing, Tin-Foil-Hat” the media would have us believe after all lol (not that you can put me into a box, I’m a free-thinking, critally-thinking, skeptical-of-all-sides individual, but based on the policy questions in the survey, this is the interesting results).
- See also: NEW and improved How To Vote using Marbles! – Topher Field – https://youtu.be/ITWXUiK5nHQ
How to Vote
How preferences work
How globalists influence our politicians
Please Explain “Preferences“
Please explain “Party Policies“
Please Explain “Labour/Greens Government“
Please Explain “The ABC“
Please Explain “How to Pass the Buck“
Please Explain “Housing Affordability“
Please Explain “How Major Parties hijack elections using taxpayers money to buy votes“
Please Explain “The Prime Minister’s Pension“
Please Explain “Climate Change Policy“
Please Explain “Excise Taxes” on Cigarettes & Alcohol (17 Billion dollars in 1 year)
Please Explain “Political Donations”
- Club of Rome
- Lima Agreement
- New International Economic Order
- Hidden Connections Within Australia’s Power Elites
- COVID Conflict$ Of Interest Australia [Video]
- Covidian Web Of Lies [South Australian Edition]
- Planned Destruction of the Australian Constitution (Jeremy Lee)
- All Major Political Parties in Australia are introducing the New World Order (Eric Butler)
- Digital ID / Social Credit System / Cashless Society
- Reserve Bank Wants A Central Bank Digital Currency In Australia
- Australian Medical Network – Open Letter To Atagi & TGA
- Police Speaking Out & Standing Up
- Dr Graham Lyons | South Australia | On The Evil Globalist Agenda
- Aussie Unions Role In The Global Great Reset
- [Film] Globalist Utopia – Australia – Social Credit System
- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko – To Australian Politicians
- Covid Camps
- Victoria Permanent Pandemic Bill Which Is ‘The End’
- Laws changed in Australia (Download|Mega)
- Conflicts Of Interest Australia COVID Policy [Part 1]
- Conflicts Of Interest Australia COVID Policy [Part 2]
- Vaccine Passports & Total Population Control [Videos]
- VIC Government (Inquiry Into COVID-19 Response) – Individual Submissions
- VIC Government (Inquiry Into COVID-19 Response) Business & Community Impact
Politicians Speaking out:
- Collection Of Politicians & Insiders Warning About The NWO Or Great Reset
- South Australian MP Ann Bressington Explains & Warns About Agenda 21
- Senator Alex Antic Warns of the World Economic Forum & Communism
- Senator Malcolm Roberts – United nations, Digital ID, WEF, Covid Scandal, more
- Senator Gerard Rennick
- Senator Pauline Hanson
- Bernie Finn MP
- Craig Kelly MP
- George Christensen MP
- Australian Senate – What Kind Of People Do We Have In Parliament?
What happened to this World?
- WHO Wants To Takeover World With International Pandemic Treaty
- One World Government, New World Order (So Hard To Believe, And So Devastating To Learn That It’s True)
- Young Global Leaders (WEF)
- UN Wants To Ban More Than One Bite Of Meat A Day (& Lab-Made Food Alternatives)
- Tabletop Exercises
- AGENDA 2030 (UN Trojan Horse)
- Club of Rome | Tavistock | Committee of 300
- The Great Reset And New World Order Are Not Conspiracy “Theories”
- The Great Reset
- One World Government
- Mainstream Corporate Media got bought out
Truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and deeper, ever trying to 'figure it out'. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, & random points of interests.