45 Goals of Communism
In 1958, former FBI agent, W. Cleon Skousen (1913-2006) published his book, “The Naked Communist.” (01)
Skousen served as an FBI agent for sixteen years, and later worked as a lecturer and writer on topics related to politics and the Constitution. It has been reprinted several times and has updated information in the later editions. There’s even a fairly recent Audible version. In 1961, Skousen added the 45 goals of communism (listed below). Today, all but one of those goals is fulfilled. (02) (03) (04) (05)
Recently a friend recommended a documentary titled “AGENDA: Grinding America Down” by Curtis Bowers, that was uploaded on YouTube just last week. I clipped the section that triggered me to look into the 45 goals of communism. (06)
Clip from Documentary (6 mins): (07)
This story really begins for me back in the summer of 1992. I got a phone call from an older gentleman I knew who was a writer, and he asked me if I’d go attend a meeting for him at the University of California, Berkeley. He told me that the Communist Party USA had recently split over differences on how to best take America down. Some were wanting to still work toward a violent revolution, while others were wanting to focus their efforts on using public policy to subvert America from the inside. He was curious what they had to say.
I mean, after all, the Berlin Wall had just come down, the Soviet Union had dissolved, and the whole world was saying communism is dead. So why were they meeting, and what were they up to? I was in graduate school at the time, and the whole idea of slipping in undercover into a communist meeting sounded pretty neat, so I decided to go.
The first surprise I had was when I walked into the auditorium. I was expecting it to be filled with college radicals, but instead, it was 50, 60, and 70 year olds, I mean grandparents, professionally dressed with briefcases, and I realized this might be a little more serious than I thought.
As the weekend unfolded, I listened carefully as they outlined their plan and agenda and how they were going to infiltrate the institutions of America to influence us in the direction they wanted us to go to destroy our families.
- They wanted to promote cohabitation instead of marriage.
- They wanted to try to get children away into government programs at the earliest age possible.
- And they also said they’d like to get behind the feminist movement because they felt it had been very successful in making women discontent with marriage and motherhood.
- To destroy business, they wanted to get behind the environmental movement. And in 1992, the environmental movement was very modest, but they thought it was the only vehicle capable of creating enough regulation and red tape to discourage business growth.
- And finally, to destroy our culture of religion and morality, they said if we can get Americans to accept homosexuality, they thought it would begin to extinguish our traditional moral values Americans held.
I remember thinking at the time, “This plan doesn’t seem very realistic. It’s not something I’ll need to worry about in my lifetime.”
It was 15 years later; I was appointed by the governor to be a state representative in the legislature. I’d only lived in my district for two years, so I thought it’d be a good idea if I wrote a monthly letter to the editor. Each month I wrote it on a different topic. In January 2008, as I was contemplating what to write my letter on, I thought back to the meeting in 1992 and I thought of the goals they’d outlined and where America was today, and I couldn’t believe how successful they had been.
I mean, our families were totally disintegrating, the environmental movement had become the most powerful force for destroying our free markets, and hate crimes legislation was being considered in Washington DC that made it a crime to even say anything against the homosexual movement. I realized people needed to know what was going on.
After I wrote this letter, within days, people were protesting at the Capitol. It was the feature story on the Evening News.
“Controversial comments have state legislators buzzing tonight.”
“After a freshman lawmaker alleges the Communist agenda has infiltrated mainstream America. It’s the big story live at six.”
And over 40 letters to the editor have been printed in response to what I’d said.
“Hey, I just wanted to give you support on your newspaper article. Don’t let them grind you down. Bye,.”
I realize then I’d hit on something. One of the letters written in my defense stated that a book from 1958 had outlined a similar agenda, and this got my attention.
The book was “The Naked Communist” by Cleon Skousen, who had been a former FBI agent, and inside the book, it documented 45 current Communist goals–from 1958. As I slowly read through the list, I saw how specific their agenda had been to subvert us on the inside. I couldn’t believe it.
They’d accomplished almost every single one of them, and nobody seemed to be noticing. For at least the last 50 years, they’ve been working actively behind the scenes in the shadows, trying to move our people and our culture in a direction that was designed to destroy us.
The main subject of the book is an alleged communist plot to overcome and control all of the world’s governments through the implementation of social progressivism and by undermining American foreign policy through the promotion of internationalism and pacifism.
His book became a national best seller and was endorsed at the time by Ronald Reagan:
No one is better qualified to discuss the threat to this nation from communism. You will be alarmed, you will be informed.
John F. Kennedy (1917–1963) also warned about the threat of being infiltrated from within by communism:
John F. Kennedy on Communism (1960)
Senator Kennedy on another subject: Communism is so often described as an ideology or a belief that exists somewhere other than in the United States. Let me ask you, sir, just how serious a threat to our national security are these communist subversive activities in the United States today?
“Well, I think they’re serious. I think it’s a matter that we should continue to give great care and attention to. We should support the laws which the United States has passed in order to protect us from those who would destroy us from within. We should sustain the Department of Justice in its efforts in the FBI, and we should be continually alert. I think if the United States is maintaining a strong society here in the United States, I think that we can meet any internal threat. The major threat is external and will continue.”
In the book, Skousen outlined the supposed goals and tactics of the Communist Party, and argued that communism was a serious threat to American society.
In the introduction, he said that Karl Marx had an ambition of constructing the perfect society, and to achieve his goal, Marx required:
- The total annihilation of all opposition, including:
- the downfall of all existing governments,
- the downfall of all economies,
- and the downfall of all societies.
- A new kind of human being, whose minds could be triggered into immediate action by signals from their masters.
- A race who would no longer depend upon free will, ethics, morals, or conscience for guidance.
The Marxist thinking has infiltrated society:
- denies himself the possibility of a soul
- believes he has no creator and no purpose or reason for existing, except as an incidental accumulation of accidental forces in nature
- believes himself to be an accidental phenomenon in a purposeless universe
- without morals, he approaches all problems in a direct, uncomplicated manner
- self-preservation is given as the sole justification for his own behaviour
- “selfish motives” or “stupidity” are his only explanations for the behaviour of others
- released himself from all the confining restraints of honour and ethics
In 1963, a portion of the book was read into the United States Congressional Record. (09)
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Extension of Remarks of Hon. A. S. Herlong, Jr. of Florida in the House of Representatives. Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 (10)
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America. At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
- U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
- U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
- Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
- Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
- Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
- Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
- Do away with all loyalty oaths.
- Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, and policymaking positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
- Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.” (Remember these goals were published to expose them in 1958) Coincidence?
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Eliminate all laws or procedures, which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
- Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“] united force [“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
- Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
- Internationalize the Panama Canal.
- Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Posts tagged ‘Communism‘
- [Book] 180° How We Win II – Know Yourself
- Covid Mismanagement [Senator Roberts]
- What your doctor won’t tell you about the Pfizer docs
- Exposing the Illuminati from Within – (former Freemason, Bill Schnoebelen)
- 45 Goals of Communism
- JP Sears on Good, Evil, & God
- Aussie Army recruitment ad shows riot-training against civilians
- Symbology Comparison: WMO, Freemasonry, Nazism vs Communism [ChatGPT]
- 1943-1949 (What was happening around the time of the creation of the United Nations?) [ChatGPT]
- [AC 12/12] Summary & Discussion – Altiyan Childs on Freemasonry = Satanism
- [AC] 666 & Freemasonry Symbolism in Logos
- [AC] Part 3: Altiyan Childs on Freemasonry = Satanism
- Myron Fagan on United Nations as a Communist front for One-World Government [1967-68]
- Elon Musk – Golden Share – Something to explore
- Grimes, i_o, Musk, & The Art of War
- The Director ID in Australia is Illegal
- Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn on the New World Order
- Covid-19 and the Global Predators – We are the Prey [Dr Peter Breggin]
- Fred Corbin
- Covid Songs (Angry North & Boris’s Bitches)
- Elon Musk’s connection with Graphene Oxide
- How we lost Australia to Foreign Control
- Collection of Politicians & Insiders warning about the NWO or Great Reset
- [Syrian President] Bashar al Assad – Ukraine & Globalist Agenda
- AGENDA 2030 (UN Trojan Horse)
- What the HELL is going on in Schools? [Bernie Finn MP]
- “WEF has Infiltrated Australia with Communism” SA Senate
- Dr. Malone On the Great Reset, Covid and Information Warfare
-  Dr John Coleman – New World Order
-  New World Order: Solution or Seduction? | Jeremy Lee
- Covid Camps
- Hero starts a revolution in Shopping Mall in Israel! (Dean Braun, Human Pass)
- Police, Fire and Rescue, Nurses, Teachers & more – WA Parliament
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Quotes (Russian Political Prisoner arrested for ‘Censorship’ during WW2)
- South Australian MP Ann Bressington Explains & Warns about Agenda 21
- One World Government, New World Order (So hard to believe, and so devastating to learn that it’s true)
- COVID Truth Books
Telegram Channels: Get Post Updates | Post Comments | Videos
Get post updates from either Gettr or my Telegram channel: @JourneyToABetterLife. To comment on a post, the easiest way is to post in Telegram. (Note: I stopped logging into Facebook in January 2023 and haven't looked back!). Best way to reach me (although I don't login everyday) is putting a message in Telegram, Gettr, or SMS.