- 2 Large Zucchinis, diced
- 1 Medium Potato, diced
- 1 Small Brown Onion, diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Himalayan Salt & Pepper to taste (optional)
- Fresh Parsley, chopped (optional)
- Parmesan (Shaved or Grated) (optional)
- 1.5 Cups Vegetable Stock
- Optional for non-vegetarians - 2 slices Bacon
- Add Garlic & Onion (& Bacon if using) to Saucepan, and saute with a splash of vegetable stock.
- Add Zucchini, Potato, Salt & Pepper, and rest of Vegetable stock to saucepan.
- Bring to boil with lid on, then turn down the heat to a simmer for about 10 minutes (until potatoes are soft)
- Blend with a Hand Blender.
- Stir in a little Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately or transfer to Tupperware container to reheat later.
This soup I have when they sell vegetables in the bag ready-to-eat now or they will have to be thrown away. So I buy a bag full of zucchini’s and the first thing I do is cook a soup to have that night and the next day.
I use it also as a “sauce” for my vegetables in my dinner and it tastes great on cauliflower and broccoli.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015