Zane singing at school. I cried, I laughed, I danced, So much fun. Go with the flow, showing stressed-out parents an alternative life. Blab about the kids thinking every video we record goes on YouTube (which barely any of them go up). Thinking of birth defects and horrific trauma people have to go through; the unique adversities people have to learn from with their environment, lifestyle, body, etc. Happy & Optimistic. I think I’m happy because I’m not angry with myself or anyone else about anything.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016