On way to a funeral… death makes you think about certain things… what happens when we die.. and how do we choose to spend our time here on earth.. and is this the only life we get to have here..
Why is there a lot of people dying lately?
Creative > Receptive
Empowerment is at the core of your question..
The following two tabs change content below.
Penny has a passion in 'accelerated learning' and a special interest in living an optimal life including health, time, business, goals, mindset and happiness. Penny is a truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and further and deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, whilst providing a searchable archive to easily lookup and reference. Learn more on the About page
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Instant Karma – HomeR is Down [Just whinging] - Dec 9, 2016
- Natural Mold Removal in the Van - Dec 7, 2016
- First try of Chaga Mushroom Tea (Yum + Health Benefits) - Dec 5, 2016
- Standing Rock is an important event in the awakening of humanity #FindTheOthers - Dec 4, 2016
- I’m a hypocrite – why don’t you call me out? - Dec 3, 2016