Twitpay allows you to send cash to your twitter friends
- You can send a payment in any increment between $0.01 and $50.00.
- It’s a “promise” of cash.
- Twitpay monitors Twitters’ public timeline for these messages, and tracks who owes who cash.
- Once you’ve promised the moola, you can fund your Twitpay account via Paypal and they will process it for you.
- The receiver can check to see if someone has paid them by going to: http://twitpay.me/theirtwittername.
TwitPay intends to earn their money from small fees attached to the transactions.
- Twitpay charges 3% + $0.30 in a cash out fee to recover charges from PayPal™ when you fund your account.
- And also makes 5 cents for every transaction over 99c.
Read more about it on the TwitPay.me website..