Biggest things so far from the book that has impacted my thinking..
- Never start a business just to make money.
Stop chasing money and start chasing needs.
- Money isn’t attracted to selfish people.
It is attracted to businesses that solve problems. It’s attracted to people who fill needs and add value. Solve needs massively and money massively attracts.
- The amount of money in your life is merely a reflection to the amount of value you have given to others.
- STOP CHASING MONEY—CHASE NEEDS
- Make a freaking impact and start providing value!
Let money come to you! Look around outside your world, stop being selfish, and help your fellow humans solve their problems. In a world of selfishness, become unselfish.
DeMarco, MJ ‘The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime’ 2011
The following two tabs change content below.
Penny has a passion in 'accelerated learning' and a special interest in living an optimal life including health, time, business, goals, mindset and happiness. Penny is a truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and further and deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, whilst providing a searchable archive to easily lookup and reference. Learn more on the About page