The Millionaire Fastlane (stop chasing money)
Biggest things so far from the book that has impacted my thinking..
- Never start a business just to make money.
Stop chasing money and start chasing needs.
- Money isn’t attracted to selfish people.
It is attracted to businesses that solve problems. It’s attracted to people who fill needs and add value. Solve needs massively and money massively attracts.
- The amount of money in your life is merely a reflection to the amount of value you have given to others.
- STOP CHASING MONEY—CHASE NEEDS
- Make a freaking impact and start providing value!
Let money come to you! Look around outside your world, stop being selfish, and help your fellow humans solve their problems. In a world of selfishness, become unselfish.
DeMarco, MJ ‘The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime’ 2011