Sweet Potato Pancakes (no flour)
Was inspired by a random facebook message to try these tonight and so within 10 minutes, I looked up recipes, chose the easiest one, and varied it slightly to use what I have on hand.
- Sweet Potato, steamed
- 2 Eggs
- Himilayan Salt
- Seeds (optional)
- Coconut Oil (or , for frying)
- Steam the Sweet Potato (5 mins or until soft)
- Blend all ingredients together
- Fry approx 2 mins each side with coconut oil
- For Spices I used cloves, , cayenne pepper & cinnamon, but you can use variations of spices you have on hand that either go well with pancakes or sweet potato or normal potato.
- I added extra salt after cooking because it felt like it needed 'something' extra and I might of been a little too 'light' on the spices because I love the natural taste of sweet potato but next time I'll be a little more heavy-handed on the spices.
- Would be delicious with butter or Asian mayonaise