- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup Medjool Dates
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Himilayan Salt
- 2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 tsp Black Seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Blend until Smooth & Creamy
- Bake 10-15 minutes
- I 'shared' the oven with something that was already cooking 200 C was too hot - sides got a bit burnt on the first batch (10 mins) - still, tasted perfect though
- Second batch, had oven on 150 - still soggy after 10 mins, 15, 20 mins...
- So next batch, I'll try 180-190 and keep a close eye at around the 8 min mark :)
I also wanted this week to increase my coconut oil consumption a lot.
I dunno what to call them, they are kinda nothing like muffins, yet, what else do you call them?
Tasty mushed/bakeddate like things? :)
To me, the finished product doesn’t ‘look so good’ but omg, it tastes fantastic. I ate the first batch within 20 mins… I just couldn’t stop going back for more, so before I go to bed tonight, I made another batch so that I have something to “grab n go” in the morning as I’m working all day tomorrow.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015