I had so much certainty that I couldn’t be harmed, that I was immune because I was “helping” lol.. & now because of my ignorance and lack of knowing how to discern my own, there’s a stain on my soul.
Struggling with how do I still see everyone as equal, which is what this world needs as a solution, and how I can trust my own instincts, to notice the red flags, to know what is right or wrong, and navigate life.
I don’t want to judge other people, I want to trust.
I want to trust that other’s don’t have negative intentions towards me, I don’t want to feel helpless again.
I know the answer is to “know thyself” and live authentically and sincerely true to my soul.
Humiliation & shame is soooo hard to admit. The ego wants no part in taking any responsibility – it wants to protect us from the deep shame and regret.
I don’t want to hurt or hate anyone. I only have the best intentions for other souls – even if they have harmful intentions, I want to see it all as “life teaching me that aspect” – for exploring that aspect even when it goes terribly wrong. Forgiveness of self and forgiveness of others. I hope I’m right about this lol.. ugh! The insanity of it all.
I don’t want to upload this video.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Easiness = Aligned to our inner-being? - Sep 25, 2016
- Mt Franklin, Sleepy chat about pain & dense energies - Sep 22, 2016
- Mundane video – day searching for work in Ballarat - Sep 21, 2016
- Ramble on Hwy.. need to be my best self so that I can be there for others - Sep 20, 2016
- Shadow Work ~ Shame, Humiliation & Soul-Wounds - Sep 18, 2016