Foot in mouth – dad hospitalized and I almost kept my natural healing opinions to myself until the very end of the visit, when one tiny off-handed comment to his nurse and everything I had hoped to achieve backfired as nurse went on a medical industry tangent in the most inappropriate timing, and I don’t know if I can fix it and feel really bad. I literally need to ban myself from dad until he’s healed.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016