Ugh.. I knocked my microphone out mid-way while recording all my lighting in the van.. D’oh.. so.. I’ll do that again another day – this video is basically about my candles, my, and a big 15 minute ramble about not knowing who is going to resonate with me and why I’m creating videos (for my own personal self-growth).
The following two tabs change content below.
Penny has a passion in 'accelerated learning' and a special interest in living an optimal life including health, time, business, goals, mindset and happiness. Penny is a truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and further and deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, whilst providing a searchable archive to easily lookup and reference. Learn more on the About page
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Detox & How to live true to my soul - Oct 20, 2016
- You’re Not Crazy, You’re Awakening – Ramble from the Soul - Oct 18, 2016
- Zane-Tube & ramble about being optimistic - Oct 17, 2016
- P.M. Ramble – Syncronicity-filled day & responding to comments - Oct 16, 2016
- A.M. Ramble – Neural Geometry Theory - Oct 16, 2016