As mentioned in Phase 1 – Quest for Optimal Health – Facing the truth, this is Phase 2 – the Plan.
To get to this point, I had to research the following health related stuff:
- Facing the truth (being honest with myself about what is wrong with me, what I think the causes and solutions are).
- Automatic Health plan for losing weight and improving health and disease prevention and even created a 1 page cheatsheet for it.
- I’ve researched what vitamins/supplements that smokers are deficient in and started adding the supplements to my daily life.
- I’ve researched common conditions to figure out what vitamins/supplements help for those conditions
- Researched the supplements and found out what they are good for as well as what side-effects they could cause from long-term or over-use.
- Researched a natural parasite cleanse.
- Researched the Nutritional values in certain fruits & vegetables (to be able to replace my supplements with real food)
- In the process of researching emphysema cures. I’m also in the process of adding these things to my diet.
- Tried buteyko with success for asthma.
- Tried EFT with success for calming down anxiety and releasing emotional feelings. (no post on this yet)
- Learnt more about dehydration being the cause of many illnesses and diseases as well as how important mindset is to getting healthy.
- Researched foods containing the highest content of which are apparently the vitamins I’m the most deficient in based on my own , , , and symptoms.
- Researched what foods are in season over the year so that I can ensure I eat & buy fresh rather than imported.
- Researched super-immunity foods to add to my diet.
And the following mindset-related stuff:
- How to stay focused on what’s important (1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5)
- Random acts of kindness
- Positive Thinking 21 day challenge (no post on here yet, but you can join the challenge on Entrepreneurs Unite)
- Learnt a few ways to deal with procrastination.
- Researched more about goal-setting (1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6) .
This post will pull them altogether to make the optimal health & lifestyle change for myself.
This post is obviously on-going and forever in-progress as I learn / research more but so far I’m working in my Google Drive on a spreadsheet that I will consistently update as I learn more.
Once it’s complete, I’ll post it here, but you can click the link above to see how I’m going so far with pulling it all together.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015