This video is NOT a tutorial.
Just answering the question that was asked of me – how do I make my custom thumbnails.
Nutshell version: I use Photoshop to make my YouTube Thumbnails, Watermark, Channel Art & today I also made a Hangout Overlay.
You can download the Photoshop .PSD templates that I use here:
(only works if you own Adobe Photoshop)
Let me know if you have problems downloading – I’m trying to use Google Drive to “share” it to “anyone with a link” but not sure if that will work or not :)
Other links mentioned in video:
Google Images: https://images.google.com/
Paint (should already be installed on your computer)
YouTube’s guide on how to create channel art: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en
Adobe Photoshop: https://www.adobe.com/au/products/photoshop.html
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Do I leave & give up on them? plus New Earth & Conspiracies ramble - Oct 26, 2016
- Weird Allegiant Dream & Completion by Nithyananda - Oct 25, 2016
- Video Memory-Lane Health Wake-up call - Oct 23, 2016
- Trust restored. Bulletproof coffee. Born into slavery. - Oct 22, 2016
- Re-aligning my values & learning to trust my inner-guidance system - Oct 21, 2016