Pink Hair & Surrender of Ego
A.M. Work Drive –
- Accidentally dyed my hair pink but I like it.
- Back to work today, yucky feeling. Bad attitude. Lump in stomach.
- Remembering my complete Surrender. Surrender of ego. Ramble about society and taking on the masks again. Past surrender was a white-flag – “I give up” & then a total letting go. Life was never to be the same after that moment.
- Another guy brought up that he lives in an “Always-surrendering” state but he’s choosing an enlightened life where he doesn’t interact with the real world anymore. He believes he’s found Truth. I used to believe the same thing.
- Still good to Have Faith, Trust, Let Go. Accept everything.
- Work Anxiety. Too much coffee.
- And finally Work-hate upon arrival.