Still focusing on the Pineal Gland for the next few weeks to just be conscious of adding more of these types of things into my daily protocol. Related Posts:
- Pineal Gland Experiment (Jun 10 + notes)
- Pineal Gland Health (Food Diary Mar 25-29 + notes)
- Pineal Gland Experiment (Food Diary Week 1) (Jun 10 – 15)
- Pineal Gland Experiment (Food Diary Week 2) (Jun 16 – 22)
You can download my intention for this plan from the Facebook group here.
Mon 23rd Jun 2014
Mood Check: Content, Calm, Cold
Sleep Check: 7 Hours
- Coffee x 2
- , Brazil Nut
- Green Smoothie ( , , , , , , , , , , Coconut Oil, Seeds, )
- Small Latte
- Indian Takeaway (Chicken Masala, Biryani)
- x 5
- Mashed Potato/ /Cabbage/Hemp Seeds/Cheese/ , Asparagus, Steamed , Chicken Tender with Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric, , Coconut Oil, Avocado, , Red Capsicum, Spring Onion, Black Pepper, Fresh
- Abraham Hicks – Sleep & Dream Compilation
Tues 24th Jun 2014
Mood Check: Cold, dreaming about Qld
Sleep Check: 6 Hours
Today is a windy, cold “indoors” day where you don’t feel like doing much, the wind affects your brain lol and makes you kinda lazy & sleepy.
Stuck indoors, I decided to do a little re-organizing.
Today I condensed a lot of my supplements & minerals so that I can
1.) access them easier,
2.) start packing the bigger excess stuff for my big move to QLD, and
3.) to have more room in my pantry (I only have 1 shelf in this house, and it fills up quickly).
And now my Pantry section is semi-organized (still need to re-sort my “spice box”, but at least, everything is very easily view-able, accessible and most importantly usable.
Today’s mini vision board to give me more motivation to get my butt to Queensland…
I did a weather check to inspire me…And a Map check to inspire me.. (It really isn’t that far!) I could do it today… 2 hrs by Plane or 20 hours by Coastal roads.. not bad.. let’s do this!
- 2 Coffees
- 3 Chlorella
- Dates, ,
- Banana Smoothie (Banana, 1/2 Avocado, Cucumber, Celery, Baby Kale, Mandarin, Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Turmeric, , , Maca Root, Root, Coconut Oil)
- Veggie Burger, 1/2 Avocado, Spring Onion, 2 Eggs, , , , Baby Rocket, Turmeric, Mild Curry, Flakes, Black Pepper
- Neem Seed Oil Skin Concoction
- & Lavender Bath
- Vegorama ThinCrust Pizza ( , Baby Spinach, Red Onion, Tomato, , Mozzarella, Garlic Sauce, Anchovies)
- 2 Pieces Garlic Bread
- 2L Water
- Activated Charcoal x 2
Wed 25th Jun 2014
Mood Check: Great, Happy
Sleep Check: 6 Hours
Woke up with Asthma. Blaming the pizza from last night even though I chose thin crust, I have a huge reaction to bread, which is really noticeable since I haven’t “purchased” bread for the past 18 months or so.
Pretty unhealthy day today.. oops.. especially after last night’s “lesson”.. and no supplements today..
- 2 x Coffee’s
- Brazil Nut, Dates
- Banana Smoothie (Banana, 1/2 Avocado, Cucumber, Celery, Baby Kale, Mandarin, Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Turmeric, Taurine, Moringa, Maca Root, Marshmallow Root, Coconut Oil)
- , Banana, Red – running out the door
- Went to a friends house for a few hours.. was starving by the time I left..
- McDonalds Cheeseburger, Fries, Chicken & Aioli Wrap, Medium Latte
- 2 x Activated Charcoal (figure I need to detox after the Maccas)
- Working on a new project.. it’s 3:30am and I’m still energetic and buzzing but going to try and get reconnected with source now
Thurs 26th Jun 2014
Mood Check:Very tender shoulders, Stressed
Sleep Check: 6 Hours
- 2 x Coffees
- Banana Smoothie (2 , 1/2 Avocado, 1/2 , 1/2 Cucumber, Red Grapes, Strawberries, Celery, Kale, Turmeric, Marshmallow Root, Maca Root, Moringa, Taurine (1/4 tsp), Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds)
- 2nd Banana Smoothie (2 Bananas, 1/2 Avocado, 1/2 Lemon, 1/2 Cucumber, Red Grapes, Strawberries, Celery, Kale, Turmeric, Marshmallow Root, Maca Root, Moringa, Taurine (1/4 tsp), Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds)
- Leftover Spicy Throw-together (Mince, Garlic, Onion, Tomato, Coriander, Broccoli, Parsley, , Asparagus, Cabbage with spices: Chilli Flakes, Turmeric, Mild Curry, Coriander, Pepper, Cumin, served with , and a Deli Mix (Sundried tomatoes, , , hearts)
- Veggie Burger, 1/2 Avocado, Egg, Quinoa leftovers from lunch, Deli Mix (Sundried tomatoes, Olives, Eggplant, Artichoke hearts)
- 3:30am again.. arrgh, new projects, gotta love how time just vanishes
Fri 27th Jun 2014
Mood Check: Good
Sleep Check: 6 Hours
Water Check: 1.8L
- 2 x Coffees
- Published a new blog post ‘Embrace your now and lean towards what’s satisfying you the most – Abraham Hicks‘
- 2 x Smoothies (2 Bananas, 1/2 Avocado, 1/2 Lemon, 1/2 Cucumber, Red Grapes, Strawberries, Celery, Kale, Turmeric, Marshmallow Root, Maca Root, Moringa, Taurine (1/4 tsp), Hemp Seeds, Chia Seeds)
- Dates, , Brazil Nuts
- 750ml Water with 10 drops
- Nandos Peri-Peri Pita & Peri-Peri Chips
- Purchased the Android version of Abraham Hicks Guided Meditations and I’m really so happy with my purchase. After listening to the first 2 meditations on the way home (went to my happy place and listened to it in the car).. I was buzzing on the inside. I really felt good. If that’s what it does everytime, I’m very happy!
- 5mg Melatonin
Sat 28th Jun 2014
Mood Check: Good, Calm, but slightly “not with it”, a little bit overly stressed at work, headache from zeolite overdose
Sleep Check: 7 Hours
Water Check: 2L
- Dates, Brazil Nuts
- Green Smoothie (Goji Berry Juice, Seaweed, Cucumber, Baby Kale, Strawberries, Banana, Grapes, Lemon, Celery, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, , Taurine, Moringa, Maca)
- Large Latte
- 750ml Water & 11 x drops of Liquid Zeolite.. (gave me a headache even though I sipped slowly throughout day)
- Medium Latte
- Left-over Pasta, Rice, and Meat from In-Laws
- BlueIce x1
Sun 29th Jun 2014
Mood Check: Still a bit “out of it”, but after work I got a reiki healing and I feel really “soothed”
Sleep Check: 9 Hours
Water Check: 1.2L
About a decade or more ago, I got regular Reiki sessions in the hope it would do *something*.. I felt nothing – it did nothing. And I always thought the people going to these things were hooey – that they were just “pretending to feel something”.. But… Today, I saw a sign on the highway that said “Psychic Fair”.. and after work, I pulled in and went along.. and I got a Reiki healing from a lady and OMG.. HOLY MOLY.. it was powerful.. it was energizing.. it was pure energy, I dunno what the heck she was doing but I felt it everywhere.. energy / cells in my body moving.. I felt the force of power where she was healing.. it was incredible. At one point in the healing, she did something and I felt all my cells in that area shift at once – like magic or something hehe, I was in awe – I was instantly a *believer* and after it finished, I couldn’t stop thanking her (instead of walking away quietly hoping that *something* worked.. I *knew* that something incredible had happened).
Before this session, I kind of scoffed at Reiki and was heading towards Quantum Touch / Quantum Healing as my preferred interest to learn, but 40 mins with this one lady.. what a difference it makes when someone is healing from their heart – I felt the love, I felt the energy swirling and moving and although I had my eyes closed and had no idea what she was doing, I felt it move powerfully through my body. Amazing experience. So my shifts happened especially in the lower half of my body, so many tensions released that I didn’t know that I was *holding onto*.. for god knows how long. I’m really eager to learn more now.. how / what happened.. what was that? Incredible. x
You know how you can go to like 100 doctors and not ‘take’ to any of them? I think the same might be true for any kind of healer. I walked around the psychic fair and there was nothing special about her stand but I was drawn to her, and when she started talking, I could tell she was coming from a heart-centred place.. not a “I’m just here to take your money” place.. I ‘trusted’ her. I think it’s important to trust yourwith these things. She was also ‘spot-on’ with her intuitions about me, which is also something that also really impressed me.
I would never have done a Reiki session.. I really haven’t been open to it since it didn’t do anything for me all the other times I did it (years and years ago).. but with her, I had a good feeling about her from the start, but I didnt actually expect that I would “feel” anything.. and I am still feeling really, really good about the experience.
I am still really surprised that I could feel that powerful energy moving through me..especially as she wasn’t even touching me and I could feel .. intense changes happening when she was doing it – intense like – what the heck was that – whoosh – what?? hehe.. I don’t know much about reiki – I know its some kind of energy healing I guess, but I haven’t looked into it in-depth cos I thought it was a waste of time based on my past experiences.. now, I really wanna know *what* that was.. and what it did to me..
- Green Smoothie (Goji Berry Juice, Seaweed, Cucumber, Baby Kale, Strawberries, Banana, Grapes, Lemon, Celery, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Dandelion Root, Taurine, Moringa, Maca)
- 1/2 of a 750ml Water with 7 x drops of Liquid Zeolite
- Medium Latte
- Potato Cake
- Freshly Squeezed Juice ( , Apple, Lemon, )
- Reiki Healing
- McDonalds Chicken & Aioli Wrap, Small Fries, Cheeseburger
- Small dinner plate of Roast Chicken, Roast , Lettuce, Tomato, Mayonaise (thanks Sis)
- Apple Pie & Icecream (thanks Sis)
So 3 Weeks into this experiment, and I think it’s pretty clear that my plan is “impossible” to follow.. Impossible lol. There’s just too much, it’s wayyyyy too much to do. Even I’ve been adjusting doses to be much less. I think the only way to achieve it is to choose just 3-4 things to add into the regular diet, and not try and do “everything”. And rotate them around a bit.
I might do week-long bursts of the cleanses like the Diatomaceou Earth or in the mornings or something but in general I think the only way to achieve adding all this stuff is to be gradually adding them to the diet and not all at once and not all at the same time.
Even though I spaced this plan out over 4 weeks, it’s still not long enough to try everything on that list properly, and there’s still too much to consume in one day – too many supplements makes you go “loopy” and I haven’t been 100% and it hasn’t felt like “detox” symptoms, I’ve just felt “off”.
The Liquid Zeolite, if I have more than 10 drops, I get a headache, even though I sip it throughout the day with 750ml water.
Most of the things can be substituted with each other (e.g. Moringa vs Chlorella vs Spirulina vs = you only need one of them, as they do the same thing), and so I think I really need to go off this plan (last day today) and start from scratch just intentionally “adding” 3-4 things per day, to my normal routine with my mind’s intention of the pineal gland while I take it.
Related articles across the web
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015