My notes from Brain Health, Food and the Gut ~ Dr. David Perlmutter
Alzheimers is a preventable & reversible disorder.
Working on the ’causes of inflammation’… Inflammation relates to all of those conditions: and heart-disease, cancers, and brain-disorders as well. Gut & bacteria contained within play a pivotal role in determining how much inflammation in your body. Reduce inflammation.
Probiotic foods: Fermented foods: kombucha, kimchi, yoghurt, etc.
mexican yam, dandelion greens, chicory root, garlic, onion
Devastating effect on bacterial organisms in the gut.
Antibiotics in livestock is in our food-chain.
Then I got distracted and wasn’t really listening to the rest of the interview.. sorry..
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015
- Supplements, Herbs and Super Foods for Radiation Protection [Notes] - Jul 1, 2015