If you have gone ‘shampoo-free‘, your hair can get a bit oily as it’s re-adjusting to the new routine of only once per week so in-between washes, you may want to use these tips if your hair gets a little oily:
Witch Hazel (in a spray bottle) – you can also add essential oils to the bottle to make it smell nice too.
Vinegar (in a spray bottle) – ditto with the essential oils.
Baby Powder or Arrowroot Powder or Corn Flour (brush on with a make-up (foundation) brush to your oily scalp, wait about 15 mins, then brush out – this tip is great for blondes!)
(Arrowroot is what I use – applied with a makeup brush, left in for about 10 mins then I brush it out)
(You can also use a salt & pepper shaker or similar instead of the make-up brush)
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015