Service to others, not slave to others. Overnight backyard seeds sprouted which I thought could be related to the Thunderstorm Asthma but debunked my own concern when sister said it was Guinea food. But before that, I thought it was a plant that could destroy ecosystems because when I googled it prior to sister coming home, I thought it looked like Uruguayan Rice Grass (Piptochaetium montevidense). Even though I was wrong, I still think it’s good to research and share the “oddities” that we notice rather than just blindly believing what mainstream media shares. Ramble about Thunderstorm Asthma again.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016