Natural Bleaching Agent:
Strawberries are powerful teeth whiteners that contain both an astringent and vitamin C. The astringent in strawberries effectively aids in the removal of surface stains while vitamin C whitens teeth by clearing away plaque.
Natural Toothbrush: Apples
A crunchy apple acts like a toothbrush as you chew it. The process of chewing an apple removes excess food and bacteria from your mouth while scrubbing away surface stains. Apples also contain malic acid, a chemical used in teeth whitening products, which helps dissolve stains.
Natural Mouthwash: Raisins
Raisins help to keep your teeth white by inducing saliva production. An increased level of saliva naturally helps to rinse away plaque.
(ONCE A MONTH)
- Baking Soda
- Few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (except if you have metal fillings)
- 2 drops Essential oil or 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
Lemon Essential Oil: Potent (Use diluted), fight infections, antimicrobial (kills/inhibits growth of micro-organisms – tiny one-celled organisms like bacteria, fungi and viruses), tooth whitener, but also the acid can erode tooth enamel so should not be used for more than 1 minute.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015