Add a selection of these into your daily lifestyle to naturally eliminate & displace toxic heavy metals in your body.
Top 3 to add to your lifestyle:
- Powdered form of
- and Dark Green Leafy’s especially , , & spinach
- Alpha lipoic acid: red meat / organ meats, potatoes, , beets, spinach, broccoli, peas, , & Brewer’s yeast. (binds to circulating heavy metals, especially mercury & lead)
- Activated Charcoal: used in hospitals for drug overdoses, food poisoning, & toxin-exposure (adsorbs most organic & many inorganic chemicals, drugs, pesticides, mercury, & lead) n.b. you could try taking some blackstrap molasses after using if you are concerned that important minerals may also have taken from the body; although one study has shown (with ‘sheep’) that it is a myth that any nutrients are depleted by charcoal. But since we are humans, not sheep, it might be a good thing to keep in mind to be on the safe side & not use as an “everyday” supplement.
- (displaces mercury & lead) *
- Chlorella (food-like all purpose mild chelator of heavy metals, particularly for safer displacing of mercury)
- Chlorophyll: dark leafy green vegetables (binds to heavy metals)
- Coriander / (binds to aluminium, mercury, lead)
- Green tea extracts rich in EGCG (binds to iron)
- (when consumed with calcium, helps displace mercury & lead) **
- Pectin: green apples, cabbage, questions have been raised as to its degree of effectiveness , beets, , carrots and the pith of citrus fruits – (mild removal of heavy metals & other contaminants) n.b.
- Soluble Fibre: fruits, vegetables, wholegrains, nuts, seeds, beans (helps body draw out lead)
- Sulphur: onions, garlic, egg yolks, kelp, kale, raspberries, cabbage, , , , NAC (helps eliminate lead, mercury & cadmium)
- (binds to iron)
- Vitamin C: citrus, broccoli, kale, parsley, brussels sprouts, watercress, , cabbage, , spinach, etc. (displaces lead & mercury)
- : high in chlorophyll & contains vitamins A, C, E, iron, calcium, magnesium, & amino acids (binds to iron)
- Zeolite: powdered form (adsorbs (attracts & binds) and chelates heavy metals – tested with success for: Arsenic 119%, Thallium 119%, Tungsten 99%, Lead 43%, Aluminium 43%, Cesium 41%, Barium 37% & Nickel 23%) n.b. cesium = radiation poisoning i.e. Fukashima disaster or radiation therapy
* Natural Calcium Sources: (Mercury & Lead displacement)
- Blackstrap Molasses
- Dark Leafy Greens (Kale, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Watercress, Beet Greens, Spinach, etc)
- Dried fruits (figs)
- Dried Herbs (calcium rich dried herbs – dill, , marjoram, thyme, , poppy seed, mint, seed, sage, parsley and rosemary)
- Sesame Seeds (& Tahini )
- Turnip Greens
- White Beans, String Beans & Black-eyed Peas
** Natural Magnesium Sources: (when taken with Calcium – helps with Mercury & Lead displacement)
- Beans & Lentils (Soy Beans, White Beans, French Beans, Black-eyed Peas, Kidney Beans, Chickpeas, Lentils, Pinto Beans)
- Dark Leafy Greens (Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, etc)
- Dark Chocolate ( )
- Dried Fruit (Figs, Prunes, Apricots, & Raisins)
- Nuts and Seeds (Squash Seeds, , Sesame Seeds, , Almonds, Cashews, Pine Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans, & )
- Whole Grains (Brown Rice, Quinoa, Millet, Bulgur, Buckwheat, Wild Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta, Barley, Oats)
- Vitamin C, thiamine, taurine (a vitamin B6/cysteine derivative), folate, vitamin B12, garlic and the amino acids methionine and glycine may offer significant advantages to lead exposed individuals with few risks.
- Calcium, iron, , and along with vitamins B6, D and E offer large advantages along with significant offsetting risks at high doses.
- Good intakes of phosphorus, magnesium, copper and glutamic acid (glutamate) offer possible smaller advantages with little risk.
Download full report:
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015