Mashed Cauliflower (Raw or Vegetarian)
Mashed(Raw or Vegetarian)
- 1 head cauliflower broken into small pieces
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
- Sprinkle of herbs or spices
- Blend until desired consistency
- For non-raw version, steam cauliflower & garlic before blending.
- Use less garlic in the raw version as it's quite strong in it's raw form.
Journey to a Better Life http://pennybutler.com/
- Olive oil can be substituted with Flaxseed oil, , juice, or coconut cream (whatever takes your fancy)
- Sea Salt can be substituted with Himilayan Rock salt or omitted
- Herbs that work well are thyme, sage, chilli flakes, chives, or rosemary, etc
- Optional Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, , Nutmeg, or cheese (sprinkle)
- Optional 1/2 , sliced or cubed
- Optional You could even serve with caramelized onions.
- Optional If you are not raw, you can steam the cauliflower and garlic, or roast or sautee the garlic before processing.