How to add $35k/mo – Part 1
How To Add $35,316 A Month To Your Online Business (Session 1 Notes)
How To Add $35,316 A Month To Your Online Business – Mark Sumpter
Grab the complete WSO here (3rd Feb, 2013):
SESSION 1 NOTES
Success mindset = Focus on the positive
3 Step Action Plan
- Determine what you want.
- Decide how to get it.
- Do what it takes to make it happen.
Model Successful People
- Find a mentor to fast-track your success.
- They have a recipe/roadmap for where you want to go.
- They know what works and what doesn’t.
Once you’ve found your mentor, it’s time to Learn & Do
E = Education
A = Apply the knowledge
T = Test (find out what works for you)
To survive and thrive as an Entrepreneur
1.) Persistence – never give up.
– Make mistakes, learn from them, move on
2.) Consistence – constant action
– Do one thing to move you forward daily.
– Each step builds on the next.
– Success becomes a habit.
Set Your Goals
Taking the Next Step
The Power of Focus vs the Myth of Multi-Tasking
The Fastest Route to Success
The more focused you are, the more successful you will become
Concentrate on One idea/passion/business at a time
Turn off email – limit checks to 3 a day
- Before lunch (11am)
- After lunch (1pm)
- Near end of day (4pm)
Think Continuity (Recurring revenue)
i.e Gyms, Pro-Active, DoubleDay Book Club, Mobile Phone plans, Dan Kennedy Insiders Circle
Focus and Succeed
- Stop Multi-Tasking
- Concentrate on one task a time
- Focus on the work that makes you money (ignore/outsource rest)
- Always keep your end goal in mind
Key to maintaining your focus and achieving your goals is having a clear vision of:
- What you want
- Why you want it
- How you will get it
I Know That
The 3 words that can kill your chance of success faster than anything: “I know that”
You get 6 Sessions including video instructions & action plans when with the complete WSO, so please purchase to get the full details, this is just a note-form version of Session 1 & 2.
Session 2 is “How to Quickly Create High Value Products including your Irresistible Front-End Offer”
- How to build a list of BUYERS
- Creating your IRRESISTABLE offer
- Product creation and development