Was listening to Kyle Cease today, man he’s awesome. Totally resonate with everything he says and he gave me some great reminders – which are very timely! Actually I seem to get that from everything I listen to.. it always seems like the perfect time to listen to it, and today was no exception.
Words of wisdom I wrote after listening to a few of his videos:
(Although I just realized my notes are really only useful to me because I know the context from which they were said.. so maybe head over and watch all his videos on his YouTube channel.. highly recommended.. and he’s a comedian as well as a motivational speaker, so he’s entertaining too and you should get a few giggles & laughs as you watch them :)
- Addicted to the thoughts
- Goal in life: be in flow & enjoy your life, keep expanding & creating all day – be happy
- Be in your own place, your own connection to your self, your own flow
- What do I want / what does my body want?
- Be the observer of the person asking, you just show up.
- You’re in a flow state all the time.
- Your soul wants to talk about something “bigger”, get specific.
- Instead of trying to get to the place you want > Live there.
- All the things “you want” is getting in the way of getting it.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Weird Allegiant Dream & Completion by Nithyananda - Oct 25, 2016
- Video Memory-Lane Health Wake-up call - Oct 23, 2016
- Trust restored. Bulletproof coffee. Born into slavery. - Oct 22, 2016
- Re-aligning my values & learning to trust my inner-guidance system - Oct 21, 2016
- Detox & How to live true to my soul - Oct 20, 2016