Shadow (Negative aspects of ourselves that we deny)
Persona (Mask we wear to relate to other people)
The whole psyche has access to the world of unconscious, and can supply the missing information that the struggling ego lacks.
We never finish the process of self-examination and growth, unless we confront the monsters that lurk in our unconscious.
Concepts from Jung – The Key Ideas
The following two tabs change content below.
Penny has a passion in 'accelerated learning' and a special interest in living an optimal life including health, time, business, goals, mindset and happiness. Penny is a truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and further and deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, whilst providing a searchable archive to easily lookup and reference. Learn more on the About page
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Trust restored. Bulletproof coffee. Born into slavery. - Oct 22, 2016
- Re-aligning my values & learning to trust my inner-guidance system - Oct 21, 2016
- Detox & How to live true to my soul - Oct 20, 2016
- You’re Not Crazy, You’re Awakening – Ramble from the Soul - Oct 18, 2016
- Zane-Tube & ramble about being optimistic - Oct 17, 2016