Each month I’m going to review my diet and see what else I can “add/remove” for cellular regeneration.
After Christmas and the New Year, I found that after not going to the grocer, that I had slipped back into takeaway meals and lattes when the weather got a bit chilly, even though I still had 2 juices a day – I stopped eating daily salads and veggies because I wasn’t pre-prepared, & I just felt like quick, hot meals instead. But the Summer hot weather is back today so it inspired me to start meal planning again to get back on track.
Time to reboot.
So today I sat down and worked out what was currently in season locally, and wrote down my shopping list. Then I went to the fruit & veg grocer and bought everything I intend to eat this week. I also went to the health shop and bought some Seeds & Seeds. Two things that I wasn’t intending to add to my diet (I don’t believe all the hype) .. but a few articles last week inspired me to at least try them :)
Now here’s what I intend to base this week’s meals on:
- Green Smoothie, or
- Fresh Fruit & , or
- Homemade Muesli (if I am running late)
- Green Smoothie, or
- Veggie Juice, and/or
- Green Salad
- Salad, or
- Veggie Salad, or
- Green Veggie Soup, or
- Baked Sweet Potato
- Warm water + Freshly-squeezed Juice, or
- Warm water + , or
- Room-temperature filtered water
- 1 Litre of Filtered Water, Plus
- 1 Litre of Vitamin C Water, Plus
- Freshly Squeezed Juices
- 1-2 Glasses of Filtered Water, or
- 1 Glass of Bicarb Water
- Dates, Nuts & Seeds or
- Veggie Juice, or
- Fresh Fruit
- Daily movement in Sunlight
- Dry Skin Brushing
- Sleeping at least 7 hrs
- Rebounding for at least an hour (over the course of the week)
- Staying positive
- I’m testing Caltrate Plus this month which contains 600mg calcium & 500IU Vitamin D, as well as http://www.caltrate.com.au/caltrate-plus [↩] , , Copper, & .
- I hate Spirulina, but I will force myself to put it in some of the smoothies I have this week [↩]
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015