This is my current mouthwash that I’m using. I make it each time, rather than making it in bulk. It’s pretty easy since I keep bicarb in the bathroom.
- Pinch Bicarb Soda
- 50ml Filtered Water
- 1 Drop Clove Essential Oil
- I put the ingredients into a 100ml Travel Bottle
- Shake to mix
- Then use immediately
- Clove Essential Oil can be substituted with other oils. Peppermint would be nice too.
- I use Doterra Essential oils which are safe to consume. Young Living is also another trusted source of oils. I am unsure whether you can buy local oils that are safe to consume.
- You could also omit the essential oil and just use bicarb water or salt water.
Interested to know what other people use?