Happy-Mood Smoothies & Salad (What I ate today) [Video]
Happy-Mood Smoothies you can eat with a spoon
- Cashews – “Mood food”, copper, , vitamin K, good for brain, bones, joints, preventing disease
- – “Caramel Deliciousness”, antioxidants, natural anti-inflammatory, Vitamin A, K, B, Iron, Potassium, , Magnesium and more
- Raisins – Vitamin B
- Coconut Water
- Frozen Mango – good for eyes, skin, preventing certain cancers, normalizing insulin levels, natural immune booster, vitamin A & E
- – improving memory, digestion, protecting brain nerves, antioxidants, vitamin C, beta-carotene, natural anti-histamine, potassium, good for stress
- Frozen Berries – “Tasty!”, natural antioxidant, nutrient-rich, help with memory, eyesight, arthritis, vitamin B, healthy hair & skin
- – “Mood Food”, happier, creamy, filling, good for digestion, stomach issues, kidneys, potassium, feeling alert
- Red Cabbage – good for digestive system, eye-sight, preventing certain cancers, full of vitamin C, A, K.
- Cinnamon – “Lungs” – support respiratory conditions including sinus and protection against air-borne diseases
- Powder – “Everything!”, Vit A, C, B, D, E, K, Calcium, Potassium, Proteins, contains all Essential Amino Acids & 10 Non-Essential Amino Acids, Improve all health symptoms, Immune stimulant, boost energy, protect organs and so much more.
- – “Magnesium”, Antioxidants, Sulfur, energy, better sleep, better mood, good for muscles, joints, teeth, enzyme-function, bowels, heart, etc. Less stress.
- – “Anti-Inflammatory”, and brain booster.
- Greens – “Plant Blood from the Sun”, cleanses me, detoxing me naturally, chlorophyll, rejuvenation.
Leftover Throw-together Quick Stirfry / Salad Concoction
My lunch took me less than 5 minutes to make with left-over random fridge-items.
- Bit of bacon, fried. Egg.
- Bit of , Spring Onion, Red Cabbage, , Radish.
- Himilayan Salt, Veg Salt, Turmeric, , Cracked Pepper, .
- , , , Cashews.
- Deli Sundried Tomato, .
- Mixed Lettuce, Cheese