Ramble to/from work, questioning why I feel “at ease”. OMG, after all the questioning about when I’m not “at ease”, now I’m contemplating when I am!
The following two tabs change content below.
Penny has a passion in 'accelerated learning' and a special interest in living an optimal life including health, time, business, goals, mindset and happiness. Penny is a truth-seeker, ever-questioning, ever-learning, ever-researching, ever delving further and further and deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. This site is a legacy of sorts, a place to collect thoughts, notes, book summaries, whilst providing a searchable archive to easily lookup and reference. Learn more on the About page
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016