Correcting my thinking from panic, worry, fear & procrastination and dealing with past issues, to having faith. Faith that it’s all the divine plan. Without change, I can’t do what I’m destined to do.
Out with the old, in with the new. New beginnings require the removal of that which no longer serves your life.
Embracing & accepting & being ok with change and living in the moment. See what the universe is bringing to me & dealing with what comes up, as it comes up.
We’re here to be the hero of our own journey – be the master’s of our lives and to help others become the master’s of their lives.
Some kind of big change for humanity. I feel like that there’s some divine plan unfolding, and we’re all a part of it.
Facing some truths – my biological father (that I don’t know), the guy that I was going through the awakening with, the new business and how that’s playing out, needing to leave home, meeting new like-minds.
Been doing a lot of Tarot because it’s too cold outside. Getting the death card, tower card, and karma cards preparing me for the road ahead :)
IF YOU RESONATE.. CONNECT WITH ME HERE…
SUBSCRIBE TO NEW VIDEOS ► http://www.youtube.com/c/JourneyToABetterLife?sub_confirmation=1
VanDwelling ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/VanDwellingAustralia/
Better Life ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/BetterLifeDaily/
Latest posts by Penny Butler (see all)
- Embracing “Change”, having Faith in a divine plan, Out with the old - Jun 9, 2016
- Conspiracy babble – Collective Consciousness, ET’s, Parallel Realities, Multi-Dimensional Beings - Feb 10, 2016
- Life’s Mysteries – Yay or Nay? Your Thoughts about…? [Video] - Jan 28, 2016
- Re-Integrating “Permission-Slip” Philosophy [Hangout] - Jan 12, 2016
- Full Breakdown of Mental Trauma over past few months – YouTube Therapy - Jan 5, 2016