The way I’ve learnt to deal with the worst times, is to accept them.. because holding onto pain, blaming and living in anguish just brings more of the same.. for me at least, it’s easier to just let go of all the expectations and embrace gratitude for all that is, and then I’m in a much better head-space to be able to do something about it.. if that makes sense.
Accept, Gratitude, then take steps towards the solution.. rather than doing it out of a place of resistance, force and despair – which is the way I tried to do it for a couple of decades lol (doesn’t work!)
Let go, have faith, trust… surrender.. and then take a step towards change.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016