The way I’ve learnt to deal with the worst times, is to accept them.. because holding onto pain, blaming and living in anguish just brings more of the same.. for me at least, it’s easier to just let go of all the expectations and embrace gratitude for all that is, and then I’m in a much better head-space to be able to do something about it.. if that makes sense.
Accept, Gratitude, then take steps towards the solution.. rather than doing it out of a place of resistance, force and despair – which is the way I tried to do it for a couple of decades lol (doesn’t work!)
Let go, have faith, trust… surrender.. and then take a step towards change.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Detox & How to live true to my soul - Oct 20, 2016
- You’re Not Crazy, You’re Awakening – Ramble from the Soul - Oct 18, 2016
- Zane-Tube & ramble about being optimistic - Oct 17, 2016
- P.M. Ramble – Syncronicity-filled day & responding to comments - Oct 16, 2016
- A.M. Ramble – Neural Geometry Theory - Oct 16, 2016