Notes I took whilst reading E-Cubed (some notes are just ideas I thought about whilst reading)
“The universe is like the order taker at McDonald’s. It can’t give you a Big Mac if you keep ordering an Egg McMuffin.” – Pam Grout
- Gift economy – look for ways where you can give: your time, your love, your encouragement, your help.
- Be the change
- Find the others
- Hey Good-looking, how’s it going? – Louise Hay
- Your life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Help people, don’t hurt people.
- Take care of what you can touch, give to whatever is in front of you.
- Dumpster diving restaurant. Community free food.
- Share the experience of generosity – GIVE
- Divine Broadcast
- Happiness is our birthright. Love is the only reality. Anytime I don’t feel joyful/peace, it’s because I’m giving attention to something that disagrees with my source. Tuned into the “old” program of suffering.
- Energy of love.
3 Day Experiment
- Thank you for this fabulous day.
- I love _______________________________
- and I love ______________________________________________
- I am clean and fresh and free.
- No complaining
Today is a brand new day with annumber of possibilities. You expect your world to be a clone of yesterday and so it is. Whatever the observer expects to see, he sees. What you focus on expands. Life is a projector of your beliefs and expectations. Write a new script.
Stop staring at the things you do not like. Our beliefs matter in virtually everything we do. What we think is true becomes true for us.
Wherever you put the mind, the body will follow – Ellen Langer
You make yourself better.
3 Day Experiment
- Think of a physical issue you’d like to alter (nails, belly fat, healthy hair). Something physical that you can notice when it changes.
- Pour glass of water, rub hands together (generate heat & energy)
- Hold over glass for 15 seconds. Voila. Your cure.
- Drink slowly, concentrating on healing effects. Repeat 3 days in a row.
Happy, carefree, loving, no expectations, I’m in energy of unconditional love.
Once we tune into clear, happy frequency, life becomes magical, miraculous even.
“I am so excited I get to go back to making money today”.
What else is possible?
The only reason your life looks the same today as it did yesterday is because that’s where you’ve invested your energy.
Instead of focusing on what’s the same/familiar, ask: “What else is new?”
- What might happen in the next moment?
- What is possible if I let go of everything I know?
- What if everything is absolutely perfect?
- What if I wake up tomorrow, looking younger?
Pick a reality, any reality.
- “It’s a piece of cake” That was “Easy”
- You fix the problem by giving up the belief that you have a problem.
- Whatever you put your attention on “comes alive”.
Ask the FP for a transcendent moment “that which goes beyond”:
- Mirror – look deep into your eyes and repeat “This is not who I really am. I am so much more than this limited body”.
- Feel deeply loved, taken care of, having the abundance of all you need. Sink into it.
- Notice buzz within your body “The Big Happy”.
- = Endless Possibilities.
Celebrate what you want to see more of – Tom Peters
- Dream up better questions
- Have the best day of my life
- Source: Handle everything else :)
Qigong Secrets for Vitality, Love, and Wisdom
Turning water into Wine (?????)
- Pour water into wine glass
- Rub hands vigorously 20 seconds
- Hold them foot apart on either side of glass as you craete a qi-field between palms.
- Feel energy penetrate liquid inside glass for 20 seconds.
- Pick up glass.
- Visualize brilliant light shining down from your hand into the liquid and beyond.
- Feel your energy flowing.
- Visualize water turning into wine.
- Continue sending energy for 1 full minute.
- Imagine beams of golden energy shooting from fingertips and use the qi to “stir” and refine.
- Feel your qi inside the glass transforming the water.
- Smile as you continue doing this ina steady and relaxed way for up to one minute.
- With your index and middle finger, make what Peng calls “a blade of Sword finger” and seal the energy in the glass.
- Drink with glee!
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016