I’m sick of having to turn my crazy experiences about the mystery’s of the universe into “mainstream” ideas so that I can talk about it. I wish I could discuss the mystery in normal everyday life. I have come to the conclusion that making people feel like they are crazy for having weird unexplainable experiences.. “IS” the conspiracy.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016