Comfortable in my own skin, happy with who I am, confident.
I love people who come out with unexpected responses, original thought, that make ‘me’ think, and those that contemplate things “in the moment” with you.
Avoiding drama and also “schooled”, rehearsed conversations.
Accidental rant about Universities.
I’m in a different place now, a different level of the game.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Easiness = Aligned to our inner-being? - Sep 25, 2016
- Mt Franklin, Sleepy chat about pain & dense energies - Sep 22, 2016
- Mundane video – day searching for work in Ballarat - Sep 21, 2016
- Ramble on Hwy.. need to be my best self so that I can be there for others - Sep 20, 2016
- Shadow Work ~ Shame, Humiliation & Soul-Wounds - Sep 18, 2016