Comfortable in my own skin, happy with who I am, confident.
I love people who come out with unexpected responses, original thought, that make ‘me’ think, and those that contemplate things “in the moment” with you.
Avoiding drama and also “schooled”, rehearsed conversations.
Accidental rant about Universities.
I’m in a different place now, a different level of the game.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016