Acceptance. Clarity. Free. Being able to speak to someone who actually knows both of us & could help validate what was real and what wasn’t real. I really needed that. I think everything is going to be ok now.
Feel like I have my purpose back, helping people and having love and compassion again. No self-doubt now. Feel really clear.
Being aware of weaknesses & vulnerabilities. No longer afraid to take on my beliefs again. Love for myself again.
Only self-doubt is resistance to admitting on video that there is a darkness in the world. Spent my life in denial about that kind of thing existing. But now everything makes sense to me.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016