Observing my thoughts on the suburb I work at, seeing how I judge and not sure how to change my mindset around about it.
Alcohol & drugs & pharmaceuticals, null the pain so that people never deal with their shit. They live the same day over & over and over. The movie screen is the same and they are the character that is banging their head against the wall, never getting to the next level of the game.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Easiness = Aligned to our inner-being? - Sep 25, 2016
- Mt Franklin, Sleepy chat about pain & dense energies - Sep 22, 2016
- Mundane video – day searching for work in Ballarat - Sep 21, 2016
- Ramble on Hwy.. need to be my best self so that I can be there for others - Sep 20, 2016
- Shadow Work ~ Shame, Humiliation & Soul-Wounds - Sep 18, 2016