My Tarot Reading for new business idea… Should I?
Did my own tarot reading for my new business to see if it’s worth going for it “right now” or “wait”.
I first wrote down my plan, and came up with some ideas, plotted them out on paper, who I want to help, how I can help them, what would help the most amount of people, value, etc.
I also did single-card readings to find price-entry-points for the various packages (which ended up being Free, $22 and $33 as the 3 prices that got the most “yes’s” and “checkmarks”, so that’s a good starting point while I’m building it up.
Once I had my packages with their prices and what was offered next to them, I named the main theme of the product, and then did a career/business 6-card spread of which I used all of my decks.
I basically have 2 full tarot decks, and then a lot of oracle decks.
I mixed/shuffled all the oracle decks and put them into a separate storage box, and then I did the main spread with the 2 tarot decks, then put my hand into the box and picked out a random card to place on top of each (with the intention that this random card would provide more information/definition or clarification to each question).
The questions were:
- What you gain/career
- What you learn/mistakes
- What calls most to you?
- What present situation holds
- Where the door is open
- What you can expect by taking a risk (outcome)
And here is what showed up:
When I shuffle the tarot cards, I basically wait for a card to “pop right out of my hands”.. (unlike when I put my hand in the shuffle-box for the final card)
1.) What you gain/career
Ace of Orbs, 4 of Earth, Knight of Earth, Child: Orphan
(four of earth and knight of earth both popped out at the same time)
- Independence based on learning to go it alone.
- Conquering fear of surviving.
- Giving to those less fortunate.
- Worthy cause. New possibilities. Change is inevitable.
- New-found sources of abundance. New & exciting possibilities.
- Good business decision. Time to get things done. Take action.
- Increased abundance. Business travel. A guardian angel.
- An enlightening new concept. New ideas take flight!
- Opportunity to create something amazing.
- Clarity. Ready to move forward.
2.) What you learn / mistakes
Four of Flames, Two of Fire, True Love
- 50/50 Partnership.
- New partnership.
- Business on track.
- Joint endeavours will help.
- Thriving business.
- Business travel.
- Choosing the right path.
- Reflection, discernment, focused intent.
3.) What calls most to you?
Nine of Orbs, Five of Water, Friendship
- Overwhelming anxiety/worry, no way out, powerless, vulnerable (which I interpreted as my business being the answer to this.. to free/empower people to not feel this way.. but could it also represent what might happen if I go for it? LOL.. I’m thinking that my intention with this question was .. to discover what about this new idea appeals to me.. so I think my original interpretation is ok)
- Leaving past behind, amazing possibilities for the future.
- Relieve depression / helplessness. —> Encourage people.
- Freedom from stress-related illness. Overcoming sadness.
- Friendship / kinship / bonds. Bridge of understanding. Communicate on a soul-level. Connection.
- Finding the others. Like-minds. Collaboration.
4.) What present situation holds
Nine of Chalices, The Magician, Author
- Joy returns to the seeker. Celebrate success / achievements.
- Satisfaction, fulfilment. Your wish comes true! Good fortune follows you.
- Financial hopes are realized. Happiness. Love of life.
- Pleasure. Freedom. Things working out. Self-satisfaction.
- Author/writing = taps into divine wisdom
- Right time to begin new projects! If you had any doubts – leave them behind!
- The opportunities available to you at this time are magical.
- Take focused action. No more procrastination. Unexpected resources.
5.) Where the Door is Open
Master of Chalices, Ten of Earth, Don Juan
- Abundance & financial security are at hand. Lasting foundation.
- A success in business.
- Family life is strong, secure and peaceful.
- You’re a natural counsellor who listens to people. Charity work.
- Open your mind to the ideas of others.
- Excellent advice from someone you completely trust (possibly biz partner or someone I’m in romantic relationship with… re: Don Juan card?)
6.) What you can expect by taking a risk (outcome)
Sage of Crystals, The Empress, Happiness
- Being happy means I am on the right path.
- Be the light. Lead by example. Great rewards. Midas touch.
- Your creative endeavours will be successful. Abundance.
- Give birth to your dreams.
- Enjoy time with other people.
- Give to the less fortunate.
- Handle challenges with confidence.
I like this reading, it’s very encouraging to me, what do you think?