Nothing special to see in this post… (no photo here would win any awards!)… just my photo accountability of simple, boring, easy meals in August. Mostly chicken tenders + throw-together salads.
(Except when other people cooked – which was more common this month due to Michael staying with us for half July / half August and cooking for ten when there are only 3 adults in the house) :).
I’ve already posted up the Green Smoothies for August. This is just an “addon” post for the homemade meals. I also ate takeaway on different work days – Indian Dahl, Indian Curry and McDonalds chicken wraps & egg & bacon (on 2 mornings I think).
Aside the meals I didn’t make, my August meals were pretty much a ‘mix-n-match’ of the following:
- Chicken Tenders or Chicken Kiev’s from the Butcher
- Mixed Lettuce, Baby , Baby
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Chat Potatoes & Butternut Pumpkin
- & &
- /Broccoli/ (I buy them in bags pre-shredded, like a “stirfry kit” and just add a raw handful to meals)
- Cheese, Wasabi Mayonnaise, , Olive Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, , Flakes, Nutritional Yeast
- , , Cashew Nuts, ,
Things that take longer – chat potatoes take about 10-15 minutes to steam. Chicken Kievs take about 20 minutes to bake.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. I do not have any medical training aside from my own research and interest in this area. The information I publish is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. I just report my own results, understanding & research.
Latest posts by Penny (NaturalHealing.com.au) (see all)
- My Health Purchases (which, why, where & how much) - Dec 5, 2016
- Thinking of new channel plus pathogens controlling us - Apr 27, 2016
- Emphysema – the beginning - Oct 13, 2015
- The Ick-Factor of Drinking your own Pee (Journey to being Educated instead of Grossed-Out) - Aug 18, 2015
- July Green Smoothies [Food Diary] - Jul 28, 2015