I feel like a good soul was ripped-apart and that there is no way to put humpty-dumpty back together again. Faking being normal or being authentically who I am. How much of a sheep do I want to be? Do I want to be like everybody else, live in a negative, fear-based mindset or do I be who I really am and learn more how to transcend that fear into love. It’s a no-brainer for me.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016