I feel like a good soul was ripped-apart and that there is no way to put humpty-dumpty back together again. Faking being normal or being authentically who I am. How much of a sheep do I want to be? Do I want to be like everybody else, live in a negative, fear-based mindset or do I be who I really am and learn more how to transcend that fear into love. It’s a no-brainer for me.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Instant Karma – HomeR is Down [Just whinging] - Dec 9, 2016
- Natural Mold Removal in the Van - Dec 7, 2016
- First try of Chaga Mushroom Tea (Yum + Health Benefits) - Dec 5, 2016
- Standing Rock is an important event in the awakening of humanity #FindTheOthers - Dec 4, 2016
- I’m a hypocrite – why don’t you call me out? - Dec 3, 2016