I feel like a good soul was ripped-apart and that there is no way to put humpty-dumpty back together again. Faking being normal or being authentically who I am. How much of a sheep do I want to be? Do I want to be like everybody else, live in a negative, fear-based mindset or do I be who I really am and learn more how to transcend that fear into love. It’s a no-brainer for me.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Easiness = Aligned to our inner-being? - Sep 25, 2016
- Mt Franklin, Sleepy chat about pain & dense energies - Sep 22, 2016
- Mundane video – day searching for work in Ballarat - Sep 21, 2016
- Ramble on Hwy.. need to be my best self so that I can be there for others - Sep 20, 2016
- Shadow Work ~ Shame, Humiliation & Soul-Wounds - Sep 18, 2016