Prison around our own thoughts
Arm-chair warriors / Conspiracy Theories
Choosing my battles, being more mindful about the rabbit holes I delve down and which rocks to uncover.
Know Thyself: Who Am I?
Accepting what is and having goals, knowing what is important, knowing your values.
Where did we come from, what are we doing here, do we die, do we come back, do we continue on? Are there other dimensions? Are there parallel realities?
How did I get better? What about all the miracles all over the world? How are we doing it?
I’m not going to stop searching for answers.
Every single fear being brought to the surface.
Living in the darker realms at the moment (don’t worry about me though). I’m mindful about where I am, observing the show.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Trust restored. Bulletproof coffee. Born into slavery. - Oct 22, 2016
- Re-aligning my values & learning to trust my inner-guidance system - Oct 21, 2016
- Detox & How to live true to my soul - Oct 20, 2016
- You’re Not Crazy, You’re Awakening – Ramble from the Soul - Oct 18, 2016
- Zane-Tube & ramble about being optimistic - Oct 17, 2016