Prison around our own thoughts
Arm-chair warriors / Conspiracy Theories
Choosing my battles, being more mindful about the rabbit holes I delve down and which rocks to uncover.
Know Thyself: Who Am I?
Accepting what is and having goals, knowing what is important, knowing your values.
Where did we come from, what are we doing here, do we die, do we come back, do we continue on? Are there other dimensions? Are there parallel realities?
How did I get better? What about all the miracles all over the world? How are we doing it?
I’m not going to stop searching for answers.
Every single fear being brought to the surface.
Living in the darker realms at the moment (don’t worry about me though). I’m mindful about where I am, observing the show.
Latest posts by Penny (PennyButler.com) (see all)
- Mini-Camping trip with Zane - Dec 19, 2016
- Apathy, PTSD, Depression or Stability? - Dec 17, 2016
- Supplements I’m using to boost immunity - Dec 14, 2016
- Zombie – Lifetime of Over-thinking & Extreme Emotions to Emptiness - Dec 12, 2016
- For me, Taking Kids to School, Italian - Dec 12, 2016