Found traumatic notes from past that made me question my sanity again. Victim-Victor consciousness. Can’t beat them, join them. It’s more logical that I’m wrong. Or noone’s crazy. Everything is our imagination. Truth-seeking & questioning reality is so hard.
(I filled up my phone so the recording stopped)
Not sure if my mind is the right mind for the job for trying to figure all this out. Big part of me wants to be loved and accepted by those around me, but another big part of me disagrees with the way society is- my beliefs don’t match theirs and I want to “save them”, then another part of me having these experiences that I can’t share.
Latest posts by Penny Butler (see all)
- Embracing “Change”, having Faith in a divine plan, Out with the old - Jun 9, 2016
- Conspiracy babble – Collective Consciousness, ET’s, Parallel Realities, Multi-Dimensional Beings - Feb 10, 2016
- Life’s Mysteries – Yay or Nay? Your Thoughts about…? [Video] - Jan 28, 2016
- Re-Integrating “Permission-Slip” Philosophy [Hangout] - Jan 12, 2016
- Full Breakdown of Mental Trauma over past few months – YouTube Therapy - Jan 5, 2016